Love in the Time of COVID-19

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fry Shocked

9 Likes

So, I signed up on my stateā€™s vaccine signup website. Iā€™m low priority, so who knows when, but Iā€™m on the list and they will let me know when I can get the shot. Hopefully this sorry ass state will get their act together, because itā€™s not so great at the moment.

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I got my first dose of Phizer vaccine today. I slept soooo hard afterward. I donā€™t know if it was because of the emotional release or some physical reason with the shot. It was nice to sleep so deeply. I feel such relief knowing Iā€™m coming to the end of this nightmare and that we will all be able to be safer soon and resume normal life.

15 Likes

Good for you! Did you have to wait in line? Did you get it from a pharmacy or a state-run mass vaccination site.

I got my first one yesterday, a Moderna, from a county mass vac site. The line was long but moved quickly. My arm still hurts and today I was extremely tired. It was a busy week. Wednesday we took our older cat Sona to the vet for a checkup, then Thursday I had a long-delayed appointment with a dermatologist. For a hermit it was quite a change.

9 Likes

run-the-jewels-congrats

Iā€™m so happy for you!

Yay!

6 Likes
3 Likes

I got my first Moderna yesterday, and unexpectedly, so did my wife. Shoulders are a little sore today but no other effects.

8 Likes

Good! Letā€™s hope it stays that way.

6 Likes

run-the-jewels-congrats

7 Likes
3 Likes

I went through our local department of Health. There were NO health screening needed. I was officially in the group, butI highly recommend to anyone who wants one, regardless of whether you are in ā€œthe groupā€ or not, to just go ahead and get it. Itā€™s a huge relief to have some protection from this and the sooner we all get it, the faster we all get back to normal.

6 Likes

for me thatā€™s a no. itā€™s been a year, i can hold the course for another few weeks until my group is officially on tap. iā€™ve got issues jumping the line and taking a dose away from someone who needs it more than i do.

9 Likes

There is evidence that the vaccines can end the long-term effects of COVID-19.

4 Likes

i have had non-stop, loud tinnitus since last august because of my brief COVID experience, and i read about this and iā€™m really hoping that when i get my vaccine it gets rid of it. it took 6-7 months for me to get my sense of taste and smell back, and the tinnitus is my last lingering symptom. i would love to be rid of it.

13 Likes