Love in the Time of COVID-19

7 Likes

Oh, who needs a vaccine to have THAT happen?

Srsly, that line alone is sooo much projection.

3 Likes

You know who’s really responsible for the COVID-19 surge in Michigan? The people who won’t wear masks and/or practice social distancing. Why I think Gov. Whitmer isn’t doing more? Because of those jerks taking trying to take over the Michigan Capitol Building and of even jerkier jerks planning to kidnap and possibly kill her.

5 Likes
2 Likes

The pharmacy at the grocery store had an open slot to schedule a vaccination appointment. The online form, however, did not work.

3 Likes

They suspended drive-through vaxxing at the Warren City Hall as they’d been administring the J&J vaccine. I’m trying to get my son to make an appt. online at one of the county health-care sites.

4 Likes

The risk that your children will marry into other cultures

Ok, enough said there. That makes it pretty blatant.

5 Likes

The 40-year-old is alleged to have continued to go to work and the gym despite having a cough and a temperature of more than 40C (104F).

He is said to have walked around his place of work in Majorca, pulling his mask down, coughing and telling colleagues he was going to infect them.

7 Likes

How is that not attempted homicide?

7 Likes

Or manslaughter?

6 Likes

Got my first Pfizer shot yesterday… Had some odd aches start in my wrist after the shot, and my arm is sore at a spot roughly two inches below where the injection was, oddly enough. Otherwise, pretty normal.

Barely even noticed the actual shot. I’ve had a few very delayed-reaction… incidents… after getting an injection or blood drawn, so I was a little worried going in, but thankfully no issues.

8 Likes

Good!
My wife got a second Pfizer yesterday. Today she is nauseated and lacking energy. And her arm hurts a lot worse than last time. Fortunately that’s about it.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Raging against face masks on Monday night, Fox News host Tucker Carlson told his viewers they should openly harass anyone they see wearing masks outside and go so far as to call the police or social services on the parents of any children with masks on.

WTF is wrong with these people?

11 Likes

Dog-whistling all the way. What with Black people more susceptible to covid and very prone to death by motherfucking cop, it’s almost a call to lynching.

Jesus fucking christ.

6 Likes

What an asshole.
Beau’s take:

5 Likes

Anyone know who advertises on F*cker Carlson’s show so I can send them a letter?

2 Likes

Mostly funded by MyPillow, go figure.

10 Likes

Saw the argument that everyone who wants the vaccine has been able to get it, so no one should be wearing masks anymore. Which isn’t true, and wouldn’t follow if it were true.

7 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-04-21/fox-news-and-the-murdochs-will-keep-tucker-carlson-despite-ad-boycott-over-race

2 Likes