Love in the Time of COVID-19

Key takeaway:

Cain had posted a photo of himself and others at the June Trump rally in Tulsa. None of the people in the photo appeared to be wearing face coverings. After his diagnosis, the Trump campaign said the president had not personally met with Cain at the rally.

7 Likes

Also known for:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Whereā€™s Jesus when you need him?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the other black Trump supporter: The brain surgeon not the pizza guy.

5 Likes

But, butā€¦I thought they were such great friends! /s

4 Likes

Note the date on that - hours before his death was announced.

5 Likes

Maybe heā€™s not really dead. Iā€™m skeptical.

5 Likes

New ā€œtheoryā€: Q has been unmasked and whacked by Deep Virus.

3 Likes

However, the real threat so far has been the administrative chaos.

Gee, doesnā€™t that just pretty much define this administration in general?

10 Likes

How about the world in general?

1 Like

He had made similar remarks last week - but officials were quick to correct him, and suggested it was a joke.

Health officials also said cloths masks should be washed normally, and surgical masks replaced after use.

Referring to his earlier comments, Mr Duterte said: "They [critics] said, ā€˜Duterteā€™s insane.ā€™ Stupid! If Iā€™m insane, you should be the president, not me.

"What Iā€™ve said was true. If alcohol isnā€™t available, especially for the poor, just go to a gasoline station, and use [gas] to disinfect.

ā€œI am not joking. I am not joking. Youā€¦ you try to get inside my brain.ā€

3 Likes

9 Likes

NO.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still not getting why people think that children arenā€™t capable of spreading COVID-19, when adults blame them for spreading other respiratory viruses faster than the speed of light! And this oneā€™s even more highly contagious, with the asymptomatic part being really scary.

I personally will not feel safe until we have a vaccine for it. Iā€™m not in morbid fear, but this is fucking scarier than anything Iā€™ve ever encountered, and Iā€™ve been close to death a couple of times. Okay, like casual acquaintance (food poisoining and nearly-bursting appendix, NOT at the same time, fortunately) with death.

Addendum: And then I go to FB and see this:

11 Likes

50 years on and it still rings true.

5 Likes

Do you know how long it took me to figure out they were singing ā€œcyclones in Japanā€?

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just in the US.

3 Likes

ā€œaway with masks that make us slavesā€

Stupid people everywhere, I guess. I think Iā€™d still be happier if this idiocy were less of a global thingā€¦

6 Likes

Look: The only race with a corner on the market of stupidity is the human race.

5 Likes