Love in the Time of COVID-19

*Gasuogia. Bocos Angliscos sind.

Translation: ๐Œฒ๐Œฐ๐ƒ๐…๐‰๐Œฒ๐Œพ๐Œฐ:๐Œฑ๐‰๐Œบ๐‰๐ƒฮ‡๐Œฐ๐Œฒ๐Œฒ๐Œป๐Œน๐ƒ๐Œบ๐‰๐ƒฮ‡๐ƒ๐Œน๐Œฝ๐Œณ:

Translation 2: Sigh. The writing is English.

JFC

9 Likes

You can just smell the kickbacks.

3 Likes

[quote=โ€œRAvery, post:1950, topic:3665โ€]
daubed with the words [โ€ฆ] โ€œMitch kills the poorโ€
[/quote]

Yeah, that makes sense. How about go vandalize Mitchโ€™s house?

โ€ฆat least itโ€™s not Tickmaster?

[edit] Oh, godโ€ฆ I read through that note about Mitchโ€™s house being vandalized, and my brain read it as being related to the vandalization of Pelosiโ€™s house, and the statements on Pelosiโ€™s house didnโ€™t make a whole lot of senseโ€ฆ just ignore that first bit, itโ€™s nonsensical in the correct context[/edit]

4 Likes

Okay, so your insurance does cover the cost of the vaccine. But it does not cover the convenience fee so that will be $75. Plus if you are paying by credit or debit card, there will be a 5% Credit Card Fee. If you are paying with cash, there is the 5% Gotta drive to the bank fee. No we do not accept personal, business or travelerโ€™s checks or money orders.

9 Likes

Also if you donโ€™t fill out all these forms within 3 minutes somebody else gets it instead of you. Tick, tick, tick.

9 Likes

And I hope those assholes who wanted to kidnap Gov. Whitmer are among them.

4 Likes
4 Likes

One of those conspiracy theorists.

8 Likes

Yup, I figured it had to be that.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Newspaper reporters are booking appointments for random people, because the system is so fucked up.

8 Likes

When I first went to sign up for my county, the website was flagged as suspicious.

Iโ€™m sure it was my security software that was concerned due to the newness of the web domain as it now works fine.

But stillโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Itโ€™s competition to weed out the weak. You canโ€™t get a vaccine? Itโ€™s YOUR fault because youโ€™re not persistent/smart/obnoxious/white enough.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Well the US is a third world country. And everyone else hates them too much to give them aid.

4 Likes

I didnโ€™t know this until now!

3 Likes

From what Iโ€™ve heard about Mr. Moranis, he may try to find help for the assailant himself.

Do you understand my reference, though?

Since heโ€™s a white man, itโ€™s assumed that he is unique rather than connected to others who promote the same dangerous beliefs. Blacks and Muslims who break the law, for example, donโ€™t get to be โ€˜lone wolvesโ€™, theyโ€™re referenced in the media as being a representative of their entire group.

3 Likes

One of the folks who was graduated the same year I was in h.s. and attended the same middle school as well, actually sent me a video on FB Messenger that was proven false, about the vaccine containing a microchip.

I like her, so I didnโ€™t call her a total fucking idiot. But I did inform her - and she hasnโ€™t fallen into the QAnon trap, and also was going to correct herself by informing a mutual friend with whom sheโ€™d also shared it.

Close call, though.

1 Like