Love in the Time of COVID-19

11 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

JFC.

9 Likes

Hmm. That’s confusing.

The individual in question today acknowledged that they intentionally removed the vaccine from refrigeration.

Naturally upsetting but then

Our internal review determined that as a result of unintended human error, the vials were not replaced in the refrigerator after temporarily being removed to access other items.

Which would lead one to believe, well you could intentionally take it out but unintentionally forget to put it back in.

Only the twitter feed is backwards, so apparently the later one came first. Insinuating that they intentionally didn’t put it back in too. But it doesn’t actually say that. News via twitter is tricky.

5 Likes

I try to be with the trends! #chattanoogaproud

2 Likes

The first statement where they thought it was human error was from Monday. On Wednesday, the person in question admitted to it being intentional. Hence the revised statement of “we were led to believe”.

Let that sink in. Someone, working in healthcare, deliberately destroyed 500 doses of potentially lifesaving vaccine. That’s well beyond deciding not to take it yourself. That’s deciding that at least 250 other people (because it’s a 2 dose vaccine) don’t even get a chance to.

People are seriously fucking horrible.

10 Likes
1 Like

I mean… depends on which part of GA? We’re not all inbred red necks, after all. We did just vote for a Democrat for president, unlike FL.

7 Likes

And even worse:

“Grafton detectives indicate that the individual knew the spoiled vaccinations would be useless and that people who received the vaccinations would think they had been vaccinated against the virus when in fact they were not,” police said in a statement to WISN 12.

The million-dollar question is… has this person done this before now, and were just caught this time?

11 Likes

So it’s actually “Operation Warped-Speed”?

2 Likes

Attempted murder. Chucklefuck deserves to be facing 250 - 500 charges of attempted murder.

There is no justification for this.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I hope this shithead didn’t damage any other doses.

4 Likes

The NY Daily News revealed his name to be Steven Brandenburg, and he’s from Milwaukee. Some news outlets - British - have his picture.

4 Likes

Oh, so he’s a ‘lone wolf’.

3 Likes

It’s almost certainly folly to try and ascribe rational motive for this, and yet I’m still left wondering why.

My best guess is that he may have believed that the vaccine was intended for some harmful purpose, like “population control” or some other conspiracy. However, if his intent was to render the mind-control juice inert, wouldn’t the Illuminati et al have considered that and made it stable at room temperature?

It never ceases to amaze me that people can believe in an all-powerful and vast global conspiracy, but lack the imagination to realize that if true, there’s little or nothing that an individual could do to stop it.

7 Likes

On Saturday Mr McConnell’s house in Louisville, Kentucky, was daubed with the words “were’s my money” and “Mitch kills the poor”.

4 Likes
4 Likes