Molesters Being Outed

Huffpo, but still, this is too common a pattern:

5 Likes

But if you read the 538 comments, G.W. insists the Washington Post are “subhumans” and are inventing the whole thing, to smear Moore… while others insist that 16, or even 14, aren’t too young to marry older men.

7 Likes

If you want to get good and depressed, go to Al.com for this story and read the comments.

5 Likes

Thank you, John.

I really, really, hope there’s no skeletons in John Oliver’s closets

10 Likes

Just reading that I could tell the temperature on stage spiked for a minute.

3 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

He gathered ammunition, sometimes helped by the editor of The National Enquirer, who had dispatched reporters to find information that could undermine accusers. He turned to old allies, asking a partner in Creative Artists Agency, one of Hollywood’s premier talent shops, to broker a meeting with a C.A.A. client, Ronan Farrow, who was reporting on Mr. Weinstein. He tried to dispense favors: While seeking to stop the actress Rose McGowan from writing in a memoir that he had sexually assaulted her, he tried to arrange a $50,000 payment to her former manager and throw new business to a literary agent advising Ms. McGowan. The agent, Lacy Lynch, replied to him in an email: “No one understands smart, intellectual and commercial like HW.”

7 Likes
6 Likes

https://theestablishment.co/dear-al-franken-ill-miss-you-but-you-can-t-matter-anymore-f2f690672b4f

6 Likes

This one is kind of weird.

9 Likes
1 Like

Lauren Mayer (PsychoSuperMom). Love her.

3 Likes

I subscribed to her channel. She is cool.

3 Likes

6 Likes

So, apparently Julian Assange is now trying to spin his hiding from arrest as being “illegally detained”. And has people actually trying to spread posters based on his plight of being “detained without charge 7 years”.

Meanwhile. the UK is still saying the Swedish sexual assault allegations would be priority over a US claim for him, and he’s still under charges for breaking bail…

13 Likes

If by detained he means ‘on the lam in a embassy spare bedroom’ sure.

10 Likes

I don’t trust the British Government an inch, and I know people who are part of what is called the Establishment.
Assange may be an unpleasant person but the pressure the US can bring to bear on our dysfunctional government means that he can’t possibly get a fair hearing.

4 Likes

Either way, he’s still 1) hiding from sexual assault investigation, and 2) very definitely not under “illegal detention”.

10 Likes
  1. after this last election cycle he as all but admitted he is a Russian sockpuppet so whatever good he did in the past, well it is the past and now he is just a raping asshole who does not want to face up to the consequences of his behavior.
7 Likes