Molesters Being Outed

I think we need a whole thread on the men who are being outed for molesting women. The latest:

15 Likes

Man Iā€™ve been waiting five fucking years for this story to drop!
(And they cancelled his premiere for his incredibly tone deaf movieā€¦)

11 Likes

giphy-downsized (4)

I watched his special and one episode of his sitcom and I thought it was such rehashed stuff; just wasnā€™t that funny to me. I do not get the love fest over him. Not sorry to see him go.

9 Likes

I loved his stand up. He was so good once.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Not new, but one that got less attention than it should have:

17 Likes

That one was so gross! He literally blamed ā€œaggressiveā€ young womenā€¦ blech.

12 Likes

Hopefully this will sink him, but it is Alabama so who knows?

At this point for some of the states, this is only thing that applies.

6 Likes

GOOD

5 Likes

Replying to myselfā€¦ because I canā€™t believe thisā€¦ yā€™all know that masturbating AT someone else, against their will is a crime right? Up here thats sex assault. And if you get bodily fluids on someone thats a whole 'nother level of assault.

12 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

(Honestly Iā€™m not a shill for People, they just have the most comprehensive articles with links to all the accusers!)

11 Likes

Uhhh, yes. There is a transgressive drive to so much of this. A ā€˜rules donā€™t apply to meā€™ vibe.

Iā€™m in favor of special license plates at this point marked SP ā€˜sexual predatorā€™ - not just on the passports like I hear the US is planning to do. These peopleā€¦ they need to stay inside. Itā€™s time we stop sharing civilization with them.

something something allegations arenā€™t convictions, but there isnā€™t much in it for someone to make a false public accusation. Iā€™ve known a few whisperers who would say anything to run someone else down. If the person they were speaking with had a history of being molested - the target of the gossip was handsy (even if never the case)ā€¦ My point is not to minimize any of these claims, because the bravery to come out and say it in public AND go to the policeā€¦ thatā€™s so relevant.

1 Like

This oneā€™s the hardest for me. Jeremy Piven was from a leading Chicago improv family. I knew his work before he was famous.

The rest of these gentlemen can DIAF.

What the hell, Piven can join them.

7 Likes

Iā€™m totally sure Alabama Trump voters will dump Moore for this :neutral_face:

7 Likes

While weā€™re at it, can we make up a bingo card especially for the inevitable apologists and ā€˜devilā€™s advocatesā€™ of predatory behavior?

17 Likes

The whole chain is more quotes along these lines

13 Likes