Most of the videos are under 5 minutes and consist of the following parts:
- Standing outside the elevator.
- Opening the door and stepping inside.
- Pressing the button for the top floor.
- Riding the elevator up to the top floor.
- Pressing the button for the bottom/ground floor.
- Riding the elevator down to the bottom/ground floor.
- Exiting the elevator.
That’s it. There’s no commentary, no music, and minimal editing. There are some details in the description, but it’s otherwise just the experience of riding an elevator. There are between 5 and 6 thousand subscribers, and most videos get less than 200 views. It is simple and hyper-focused, and can only exist in a world where publishing video is easy and ubiquitous. I love it.