Nazis and Holocaust Deniers

It’s ironic in that direction, but makes sense the other way. “We need a strongman to purge all the non-white people keeping us down! Wait, you’re saying someone tried that, and not only didn’t it usher in a millennium of utopia, it was one of the most damaging and terrible things in history? No, that must be made up.”

I mean, without that kind of deliberate ignorance, you’re probably going to figure out you’re in the wrong because Christ is it ever obvious you’re in the wrong, how is it humanity ever learned to make rocks sharp and yet is still struggling with this one. Ahem.

I guess, on the other hand, not everyone looks back at Manifest Destiny as so awful. Its cruelty barely even needs denial; forgetting it is part of the society it made. It’s only because its eastern cousin Lebensraum didn’t have the same chance to normalize itself that holocaust deniers stand out from other white supremacists, or Arthur Jones seems any worse than the rest of the MAGA party.

16 Likes

I liked that, but didn’t want to.

The thing is if it did succeed (as sickening and disgusting as that thought is), those people would still be losers and still wouldn’t get it.

Now I need to pet a dog or cuddle with my kitty.

6 Likes

You mean I eventually turn into vinegar? :wink:

6 Likes

10 Likes
1 Like

10 Likes

Mister Fantastic joins the struggle!

4 Likes
10 Likes

this is so satisfying.

4 Likes

Have you ever noticed that the worst anti-Semites are the ones who don’t actually know any Jews?
This is what makes the Israel thing difficult. Criticism of their government gives fuel to people who wouldn’t know the difference between Hasidism, Orthodox and Reform, or what Ben-Gurion hoped for Israel, but know that Jews=bad.

2 Likes

When punching doesn’t work , remember the Nazis can also be repelled with flames.

15 Likes

I love how relaxed Flame Thrower Guy’s posture is.

13 Likes

There is also one where it’s him being punched to Depeche Mode’s I just Cant Get Enough… because he called DM the “soundtrack to the Alt-right” Yeah right, jackass!:

9 Likes

But quite a lot of anti-semites are also deeply pro-Israel.

7 Likes

I just can’t get enough!

8 Likes

Depeche Mode?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:???!!!

I guess Wagner isn’t good enough for them!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Looking at that guy’s arm I’m gonna say punching would also work OK

2 Likes

Now see, I was also looking at his ‘guns’ but for a whole different reason, though.

:wink:

4 Likes

ETA: Trigger warning: if you have a trigger, consider yourself warned. They’re pretty much all in here.

4 Likes