Not Feminism 101

Thread:

19 Likes

Are there not enough men? Can we not find men to replace the shit ones? I said the same thing when Trump dusted off Gingerich - is there no one new under the sun, that we have to retread our paths with the same garbage dudes year after year?

Sure, Louis CK was funny. So we other people. We can get a new one without all the shit.

8 Likes

All he had to do was keep quiet and thank his lucky stars that he’d dodged a bullet.

It just boggles my mind that the lesson learned by some people when they discover that the massive load of bullshit they’ve just perpetrated has actually paid off is not “holy shit, I can’t believe that worked! I’m so lucky”, but is instead “I should double down on my bullshit, because how dare they?”

Probably just a failure of the imagination on my part, I suppose.

I noticed that this is a couple years old when I was trying to find the link, so I’m not sure why it came through my feed just the other day, but it caught my eye (at least in part) because of how brazen he was. I wonder if he’d have been as eager for publicity in 2018 as he was in 2016. I’d like to think not, given the current zeitgeist, but I’m frankly not that much of an optimist.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Two things… first, STFU Sean Penn:

Second, some shirts of interest:

“Sexual cannibalism”!!! LOL!

6 Likes

This op-ed gave me a chuckle:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/09/17/every-man-should-be-worried-at-least-im-worried/

17 Likes

Buuuuuuurn. I enjoyed that.

10 Likes
19 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

9 Likes

Oooh, that’s by far the most often-used and least sincere statements in the history of capitalism and/or politics.

8 Likes
9 Likes

I am not a huge fan of Elizabeth Breunig, but this is a hard, but necessary read, when people still wonder “why didn’t she come forward?”

9 Likes

I LOVE this:

For anyone who isn’t hip:

13 Likes

Posting this here, because there’s a reason that most of (not all) those profiled are women: as a society, we feel more comfortable policing women’s bodies. But make no mistake (like many parts of the patriarchy), it harms men, too.

12 Likes

‘Bout fucking time. It took her long enough to make up her mind.

11 Likes
7 Likes

https://twitter.com/Thatsquirrel3/status/1042825211442356224

13 Likes

Burn everything.

9 Likes

Putting this here, because it intersects across so many lines.

10 Likes

HULK SMASH

13 Likes