Not Feminism 101

11 Likes

Thread:

10 Likes
13 Likes

What is this “justice”? I seriously believe that the concept of it has been seriously in serious disrepair for quite sometime.

9 Likes

Wait. Wait wait wait. She’s having her sentence commuted but is still on parole? That’s ridiculous.

14 Likes

wtf

5 Likes

Your feet are probably in someone’s database somewhere. Isn’t the 21st century great? :confused:

2 Likes

This is starting to seriously smack of desperation.

It’s all Ratfucking 101 – none of it would have surprised Nixon, except for maybe the part where AOC gets elected in the first place – but it’s bouncing off.

Mostly, IMHO, because instead of getting (publicly) indignant, AOC just uses each incident to laugh at the GOP and press another policy point.

15 Likes

Yep. The GOP has no idea how relatable she’s coming across.

9 Likes

This is quite a contrast with both Clintons’ R-lite lack of spine.

8 Likes

As I’ve been saying lo these past three years…

“They go low, we go high” my ass. They go low, we hammer them in the nuts and say try it again, bitch.

10 Likes

The whole dance video outing was just a hilarious disaster. First of off, it could not have been a more innocent and sweet video. Like, she was dressed just so modestly. And the dancing was good and fun and not in any way suggestive. It’s just like: look, she is a woman and she has a body. And she can do fun things. Wow. Okay, yes, to be a congressperson does not require you to have a stick up your ass.

11 Likes

This could be in the dictionary under nontroversy.

9 Likes

Even if they had found her doing some kind of sexy dance it would have been so stupid, but to make an issue out of her doing the really cute fun Breakfast Club dance was such a desperate form of misogyny.

13 Likes

Some good news, for once: https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/planet-discovered-university-chicago-graduate-student-adina-feinstein/

8 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

It’s not the generalisation, or the brass neck of a guy who is 50 himself, and about as extraordinary to look at as an upturned shopping trolley in a canal.

Worth reading for that simile alone.

In my experience, men who set up dichotomies like that are eternally gulled by their younger romantic partners. Either that, or they think having a much-younger lover will make them easier to boss around.

In any case, what they don’t want is an equal partnership.

10 Likes

In case anyone is wondering, of course sites like The Daily Signal have their own take on the research:

8 Likes

So… when the APA declared PMS a mood disorder, was that science or was that ideology?

9 Likes