Not Feminism 101

So with all the confusion about up versus down, are the rich, white, dick-possessing snowflakes ever going to float up so far they break orbit? They’ve already sublimated more than is healthy but they’re still fucking here. Fly, fuckers, get the fuck off the neck of the world please.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Trigger warnings: rape, child abuse, child molestation, murder:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-48704802

(Deliberately not oneboxed)

5 Likes

Poor baby.

7 Likes

Babies.

What an awful human being.

9 Likes
9 Likes

In '85, I took an intro to philosophy course at college freshman year, Aristotle to Adler (the professor’s former professor). 10 philosophers, all white men.

11 Likes
6 Likes

16 Likes
9 Likes

As someone who’s on their third or fourth career, depending on how you count, this really resonated with me. In my case, I’m very aware of how my experiences in my previous careers help my work today, but I find I’m often frustrated because I’m pigeonholed as “new”.

People who have to fight systemic prejudice are going to tend to be “late bloomers”. Not making room for them is just more systemic prejudice.

12 Likes

Not a huge fan of Taylor Swift, but this post she made on her tumblr about the sale of the master tapes of her albums.

I embedded link since the tumblr won’t one box, but instead gives you an image.

10 Likes

I’m not above a little Breaking & Entering, and Burglary, if the cause is just.

I just need a ride.

And maybe some snacks.

6 Likes

Y’know… It just occurred to me, that it says something about sexism in advertising and in general society that NO salty snack treat ad campaign has ever been targeted at middle-aged women having PMS.

12 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

Dirt is something that’s hard to notice, but once you start noticing it you can’t unsee

5 Likes

And then you learn about the top shelf of cleaning products. Bar-Tenders, er, Friend? Wut.

2 Likes

When are these bloody judges going to figure out it’s the men/boys from “good families” who are often the worst rapists of all?

I mean shit. The perp knew it was rape, even made it part of his brag.

11 Likes