Not Feminism 101

too afraid to search: do you mean people who are obsessed with different kinds of eyeglasses, or uh, the sexual kind of fetish

2 Likes

I didn’t know there were lenticular eyeglass lenses. Mine were more like:

Glad to be rid of 'em.

Really good question. I would say that overall, except for reconstruction, the problems are sometimes worse than the advantages, including leakage of silicone oil. And then there was the debacle in France, where industrial grade oil was used instead of medical grade.:scream:

5 Likes

Yes, but in a sexual way.

No sexual acts involving eyeglasses, but the sexualization of eyeglasses, rather.

2 Likes

See, this is why I use safe search

2 Likes

That you saw. First rule of the Internet: rule out nothing.

5 Likes

Technically, safe search still turns up fetishy results sometimes. A machine can’t tell when something is being sexualized, but a person can. Even I can tell.

… And we’re back on topic.

3 Likes

If you google his name you’ll see a couple articles, they all say the University has declined to comment and is pursuing an internal review. So, you know what I know.

3 Likes

Unless they do something other than just be a large boob… then no.
I find most cosmetic surgical enhancements problematic at best, but then I’ve never felt I needed any, so who am I to judge?

5 Likes

Yeah, it was odd reading that and gradually realizing that, “Oh yeah, I remember that person” and then progressing to “Wait, she and I have met (on-line).”

6 Likes

She had mentioned to me in a DM at the other place that she was getting the usual hate mail there as well so she wasn’t interested in hanging out there.

So wonder what Mark F’s take on it is…

6 Likes

She’s always welcome here.

6 Likes

Yeah. I welcomed her back on her return earlier this year and she made some vague comments about shrews. She was gone again in a month.

3 Likes

NSFW eyeglass photo…Speechless.

1 Like

Oooh, Sexy Cyborg would be a good addition here. @ChuckV can you invite her?

3 Likes

Well, I can, but so can anyone else who still goes back. I don’t have any special contact info for her. And she may never come back to get the message at bb.

2 Likes

She’s big on social media so maybe we can get her via Twitter. I can pm her that way.

5 Likes

I’m sending her a DM. She may get email notification, but twitter would probably work better. (Hey, how did she get on Twitter? I couldn’t do it from China because Twitter insisted on phoning me to verify.)

ETA: Tis sent.

4 Likes

Oh, just assumed she was as I know she is into social media. But forgot about the whole China Sucks thing. Maybe the Instagram?

4 Likes

Yep. I have encountered her in other places besides That Other Place. I could also reach out to her if need be.

6 Likes

This seems to be her:

https://twitter.com/realsexycyborg?lang=en

You can access twitter with a VPN in China. It’s just that twitter insists that you verify your account by phone and it refuses to accept a Chinese phone number. So a few things are involved in the suckitude.

7 Likes