Our ex-so-called president

There’s definitely a world of difference between “government sponsored media” and “government propaganda” though. The former have more independence, for starters.

6 Likes

Oh this is juicy.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Is there a rubbing hands with anticipatory glee emoji?

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Checking for contraband, okay. But blocking families from just hanging out? For crying out loud.

7 Likes

The Methodists are having none of Trump’s shit.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Go WashPo, Go get him!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-night-owl-calls-to-roger-stone-in-2016-draw-scrutiny-in-mueller-probe/2018/11/28/77d6174e-f332-11e8-80d0-f7e1948d55f4_story.html?utm_term=.8b38e31006c6

6 Likes

Papadopoulos, Manafort, and now Cohen…

I wonder if there are any more dominoes scheduled to fall in the near future…

9 Likes

Chicago Alderman Edward Burke is a lawyer who’s represented Trump’s businesses in Illinois for more than a decade. This is his government office, raided and sealed by the feds.

12 Likes

Oh. The feds asked everyone to leave, then the feds put paper on the doors. They didn’t ask everyone to put paper on the doors.

My comprehension is a bit off today.

6 Likes

This is why the Oxford comma should be mandatory.

10 Likes

Why is leaving out that comma even a thing? Was there a shortage of lead used in typesetting or something?

5 Likes

VOqKx

15 Likes

Not sure if it made the news there, but multiple Deutsche Bank offices in the EU were raided and searched today. Very mysterious, no one is saying anything substantial.

13 Likes
2 Likes

Oh it’s getting juicy. This link from that article was a nice scoop.

7 Likes

If this were my shitshow, I’d have the Veep and his people in for full disclosure for any involvement, then make the determination about whether Pence could survive it as well. If not, they’ve got just a couple weeks to Spirew Agnew him the fuck out of there and get an R nomination out of the lame duck House.

If they think Pence is clean of this or if they get a replacement in, then they can just let the D-house investigate Trump all they want. When the Epstein stuff gets going, they can create all the counternarrative they can for the future rewriting of history, but they’ll still have to convict him in the R-senate.

Since it’s not my shitshow, I assume Pelosi will just do endless hearings that go nowhere but distract people from the continuing class and race suppression around the world.

7 Likes