Our ex-so-called president

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1068926291896864776

6 Likes

Well at least he didn’t collapse and throw up on him.

3 Likes

A little something from the lighter side…

9 Likes

Feeding my theory that his dementia has grown worse and this is why he is being kept from key events.

7 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Fuck him.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Prosecutors Effectively Accuse Trump of Defrauding Voters. What Does It Mean?

5 Likes

Not sure if this supports the dementia idea or not. It does seem to support the narcissist idea:

7 Likes

He’s making kkkoin tosses great again.

3 Likes

I’d be curious to hear what s neurologist says about how he did that

5 Likes

It’s 'cause tossing a coin means there’s some small chance that you might LOOZ. Why would he have experience tossing a coin? And he’s NEVER a luser! MAGA!

6 Likes

There’s so many signs to me that he is losing his faculties. I’m actually kind of sad for him because he seems trapped in this role that he is unable to perform. He really is old and not in good shape. I see him all the time covering up that he can’t remember what is going on around him. I don’t think he’s a good person or anything, but it’s just sad to watch someone go through this no matter what. I’ve seen my parents do the same thing - pretend that they just forgot the color of THIS car or oh, yeah, they mixed you up with your brother or sister because reasons and not brains. Whether it’s Altzheimers or just getting old, he is not a well person.

5 Likes

Whatever you think about the photo that Kathy Griffin did - this is really scary that she was put on the no fly list after that and that she was investigated by the feds.

6 Likes

That is happening to lower profile comedians as well.

7 Likes

One prominent pattern is he often does something batshit when someone asks/tells him to do something specific. O’Brien’s team asks him to pour a glass of water, so Trump effs it up on purpose. Security tells him to step off the plane and head straight into the limo, so he takes a short walk.

He’s basically stuck at a three year old level.

9 Likes

‘Terrible twos’, and that’s still an insult to toddlers.

I’ve never seen a more pronounced case of actual arrested emotional/mental development.

7 Likes
12 Likes