Our ex-so-called president

Of course! He’s such a smart guy. He can totally hold his own in any situation, with his vast understanding of global politics and spycraft. No one could ever take advantage or manipulate him, he’s as solid as a rock. Real James Bond type, our POTUS. /s

8 Likes

@ChickieD hahahaha! I liked the line: “Leaders who witnessed the meeting were “bemused, nonplussed, befuddled” by the animated conversation, held in full view — but apparently not within listening distance — of others present, Bremmer said by telephone. He said he spoke with two participants at the dinner.”

Bemused, Nonplussed and Befuddled sounds like the title of the worst show tune ever.

12 Likes

And now the imagined song is stuck in my head. Phantom ear worms. gaaaah…

3 Likes

@garymon Is the second line to your imagined song “Vlad and Donny huddled” ?

4 Likes

Ear bleach, stat!

2 Likes

http://gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/pogo02-2.jpg

Bewitched, Bothered and Bemildred. I’m not sure, however, whom is whom.

6 Likes

No, but that’s good.

1 Like

I… I feel like I have a concussion. They’re all words I recognise, just not in any order that makes sense to me… :confused:

5 Likes

Of course we can; classicism is the same divisive tool of oppression that it has always been.

Regardless to social status, most 45 voters are hands down scared, frustrated people who are utterly desperate to live in some idyllic, “simpler” past that never actually existed.

I genuinely pity anyone who believed the American Fallacy, that if you “just buckle down and work hard enough, one day ‘all this’ can be yours too!”

Black and Brown in this country folks may have a lot of disadvantages, but one we don’t have is a sense of entitlement to an expected quality of life that will never come to fruition.

14 Likes

never! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Dudley Moore always hated answering questions about the three sequels to Bedazzled he was contractually obligated to make, and the films were never released on VHS or DVD.

7 Likes

The bats were babysitting the smaller bird, and at the same time playing poker (or something) using old presidential campaign buttons instead of money? The little bird is ill because he ate some of the buttons?

3 Likes

I had no clue that this was a remake:

Sounds like the original was just as bad…

4 Likes

It has its fans. But the imaginary sequels are terrible.

2 Likes

In general most sequels tend to be, but especially if the original source material isn’t very strong.

1 Like

Don’t get excited…

3 Likes

It is Dudley Moore and Peter Cook and you should watch it.

6 Likes

It had its moments.

“YOU FILL ME WITH INERTIA.”

:heartpulse:

4 Likes

I wanted to post, but couldn’t find, a clip of Peter Cook (The Devil) kicking Dudley Moore in the arse, and explaining himself by saying that he saw the (omnipresent) Lord resting there in Dudley’s trousers, and wanted to give him a start.

4 Likes