Our ex-so-called president

4 Likes

He’s not a kid, and he doesn’t rock - myfookingawd!

It’s not just mind-blowing - it’s outright stupid!!! In a different era, the CIA would be after KR so fast…but then again, in a different era, we didn’t have anyone as stupid as #45 in office.

4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

…of this fucking bullshit…

1 Like

Where is J. Edgar Hoover when he could really make himself useful :male_detective:

2 Likes

“Do not concede. It takes time for the army who is gathering for his back”, she wrote on 6 November. It is unclear if Mr Meadows responded.

Ms Thomas also appeared to push QAnon conspiracy theories and urged Mr Meadows to appoint Sidney Powell, a conspiracy theorist and lawyer, to head up Mr Trump’s legal team.

“Sounds like Sidney and her team are getting inundated with evidence of fraud,” Ms Thomas wrote. “Release the Kraken and save us from the left taking America down.”

3 Likes

How fucked up is that? Seems like her spouse isn’t the only one with an infection.

2 Likes

In her messages, published Thursday by CBS News and the Washington Post , Thomas urged then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to look into the claims of Steve Pieczenik, a little-known conspiracy theorist whose ideas are often too crazy for even Alex Jones.

(emphasis added)

5 Likes

Sadly, the case to actually determine whether or not he did is still MIA.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Oh, is that how it works?

Can we go back and get a do-over on any historical elections we didn’t like?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I dunno…I don’t want to go through a “The City on the Edge of Forever” sort of thing…

2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

I couldn’t help but burst into gales of laughter when I saw the image at the 00:28 mark:

1 Like