Our ex-so-called president

But like so much else involving Mr. Trump, the plan by his chief photographer, Shealah Craighead, did not follow this bipartisan norm.

First, aides to Mr. Trump asked her for a cut of her book advance payment, in exchange for his writing a foreword and helping promote the book, according to former associates of Mr. Trump.

Then Mr. Trump’s team asked Ms. Craighead to hold off on her book project to allow the former president to take Ms. Craighead’s photos and those of other White House staff photographers and publish his own book, which is now selling for as much as $230 a copy.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wait, what? Since when is dismissing sports a right wing thing? I thought being a total fanboy over football or baseball was what they used as the quintessential “manly man” identifier? Have they now just whittled it down to liking guns?

7 Likes

And what about hockey? The only balls in that sport are attached to the players.

And GOLF…wow…mind-timer is ticking to blow…

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the UPI link re the robot dog in Pompeii!

1 Like

How the hell does a Drumpf get off complaining about the spelling of Meijer? At least it seemed like he was starting to lose his audience partway into it…

4 Likes

Ahhhh, I wasn’t sure about that Meijer kid, but he’s gotta be a mensch if Drumpf makes fun of him!

Hmmm, I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force yesterday. Meijer’s a handsome ginger, which Drumpf never has been or will be.

2 Likes

Strange. His enterprises have never failed before. :thinking:

“I created Truth Social… to stand up to the tyranny of big tech,” he said. “We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter yet your favourite American president has been silenced.”

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Also, the irony of the BBC reporting on your statement about being silenced.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I enjoy absurdist humor and try to be amused by stuff like this, but it’s so infuriating that people can be so STUPID.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes