says the that the “published” SCI control systems are
Human Intelligence Control System (HCS)
Klondike (geospatial intelligence)
Communications Intelligence COMINT
Talent Keyhole (space based imagery)
Treadstone
Black Briar

2 Likes

Setting aside the whackadoodle notion that anyone cares about a “request” posted on “truth” social: Executive privileged material, which is owned by the executive, which is who took the material… from Trump, who is no longer part of the executive and has no executive privilege. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes
4 Likes

Graham tried to get out of this by claiming the calls he made to Raffensperger in GA were “legislative factfinding”, and also that as a “high-ranking official” he couldn’t be asked to testify.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Well, he was right: He’s not going to spend one second of his life in their custody. It’s going to be a whole lot more than that…

6 Likes

So much for the “law and order” party.

4 Likes

It was always a sham

4 Likes

Hey, the Groucho glasses being used in such a manner defies the very soul of Julius Marx - he was an avowed liberal! :wink:

3 Likes

Levin Report: Jared Kushner’s Memoir Reviewed Less Favorably Than an Anesthesia-Free Colonoscopy

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh4jbp.1gjm/e9363899

5 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes

Fair enough, I just meant an unconvincing disguise, I did not mean to throw aspersions at Mr. Marx!

2 Likes

Oh, I know - it’s one of those tropes that says it really well.

And apparently, they started with him, though I think he got the idea from the way professors were portrayed in burlesque and/or vaudeville.

I do would love to hear his opinion on #45, though. I’d be priceless.

1 Like

Levin Report: Trump’s Longtime CFO Agrees to Throw the Trump Organization Under the Bus

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh4tj0.1f9f/d74b12ab

4 Likes

's only here 'cause it’s the lead-in.

2 Likes

Serenity underestimating middle

7 Likes