Our ex-so-called president

:nauseated_face:

Hopefully your favorite president of all time, better than Lincoln, better than Washington…

O Lardy, no matter how ashamed & humiliated he should feel at this point in time, his ego is undiminished.

…dinner with me. I don’t know if that’s an amazing prize, but it’s what we have…

I must admit I actually got a chuckle out of that.

So, do I want to drop $100 on this, or just go outside and drop that $100 in the street? That’s a no-brainer; that money might actually do a small amount of good in someone’s life if I dropped it in the street.

11 Likes

I think Obama coached him on this one.

6 Likes

I saw the superman one and thought it was a joke. But, of course he has an NFT. Of course he does.

5 Likes

I hadn’t seen the worst part of it until now:

Each of Trump’s 45,000 “digital trading cards,” sold for $99 a pop, with one of the purchasers guaranteed a chance to bask in the former president’s presence during some future in-person event. The Trump NFTs are a lazy grift but, because it’s Trump, they all reportedly sold out in less than a day.

Over $4M in one day just from selling links to crappy artwork (and, I guess, dinner “with” Trump at some undisclosed point in the future, which could just mean McDonalds burgers in an auditorium where he briefly makes an appearance for all we know)? :scream:

6 Likes

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

5 Likes

Or some money laundering. Probably easier to do it with NFTs then via a PAC

6 Likes
4 Likes

It’s the NFT collection that’s the final straw???

Not, like, treason?

8 Likes

I don’t know if it matters, but…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Washington D.C.'s chief medical examiner, Dr. Francisco Diaz, ruled that Sicknick died of “natural causes,”

Would’ve been weird if they said he died of supernatural causes.

he further stated that the events on Jan. 6 “played a role in his condition,”

Ah, the difference between immediate manner of death (stroke - natural) and cause of death (violent assault). Will be interesting to see how the court handles that.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Why am I not surprised?

3 Likes

Levin Report: Will Trump Finally Have His Ass Handed To Him For His Find-Me-The-Votes Call?
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhzayo.1klk/e39eba19

Geez, with such tiny hands how’ll he be able to hold it?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Is there any question he has dementia and a bad drug problem?

3 Likes

Levin Report: Say a Prayer for the Mar-a-Lago Busboys: Donald Trump Was Just Fined $1 Million for His Very Frivolous Clinton Lawsuit

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bi1se1.1ndg/b0846211

2 Likes

Every time I see “Mar-a-Lago” my inner voice reads it as MAGA-Lardo.

5 Likes

Mainly putting it here because things appear to have started in 2020, during Mr “for every new regulation added, two regulations have to be cut”'s term.

4 Likes

Putting this here because his name is listed first.

3 Likes