Our Felonious Ex-President

The lack of reference to any other marginalized group is noticeable.

10 Likes

I know so many people who think that “Oh sure, other people see this guy is awful, but what he says attracts me, so I can change him, or I won’t be hurt by him,” and then they go on to get hurt and you just can’t explain that people who are awful are also attractive. They don’t look like monsters. They are winning and charming. “Lock her up,” that applies to someone else, not to me. Until it does and then you see that person was dangerous all along and you opened yourself up to them. And then you think it’s your fault, because you were warned, because you deliberately looked away.

8 Likes

Oh yeah. She’s still at the start for sure. But at least now she knows she’s not already there.

3 Likes

It’s so hypocritical. Maybe people like Jenner are just myopic, but the evil that is today’s republicanism/conservatism/nut-jobism has been so obvious for literally decades that I mistrust anyone who has taken this fucking long to figure it out. Of course we need these people on our side, but . . . holy shit, what took you so damn long fer chrissake???

9 Likes

It’s pretty much the textbook definition of privilege: if injustice doesn’t affect you personally, you don’t see it, and since you haven’t seen it, you deny it exists.

7 Likes

In other news, a suspect in the MagaBomber case has been arrested.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGABomber?src=tren&data_id=tweet%3A1055850823006199809

8 Likes

In retrospect, I’m not surprised it was Florida Man behind it. I’m glad that he’s been unmasked and arrested: with Florida Man behind bars, perhaps the Sunshine State will finally be safe.

11 Likes

For now - camera pans away to distance, music swells and we see something coming towards us. Before we can make it out, the screen goes black.

8 Likes

I’m going to have to fire my agent. I specifically asked to be cast in a romantic comedy, not a horror film.

8 Likes

sorry, only romantic comedies on order were for Hallmark. If you want in on that, I’ll see what I can do, but no promises.

5 Likes

Q: What do you call a person angry enough to mail pipe-bombs, but too stupid to make one that actually works?

A: A Trump supporter.

8 Likes
10 Likes

(Psst: too stupid)

5 Likes

I blame all typos on my flat, iPad keyboard.

3 Likes

The fiancée of murdered Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi says she has declined an invitation to the White House from US President Donald Trump, accusing him of not being sincere about investigating the killing.

Hatice Cengiz told Turkish TV she thought the invitation was aimed at influencing public opinion in the US.

17 Likes
8 Likes

Everyday I wake up to more news about this administration that makes me ask how much more vile they can become. With the Pittsburgh massacre and the bomb threats this week, it’s time to rise up by any means possible.

7 Likes

This would be, of course, against the law. Interior department records are part of the public record.

5 Likes

Law, pshaw.

6 Likes

I know, I know… the Trump administration is above the law, because reasons!

6 Likes