Our Felonious Ex-President

It almost looks like he didn’t know umbrellas can be closed.

6 Likes

https://goblinscomic.com/blog/pittsburgh-tragedy-and-trump

9 Likes

Wow, that is really well written. Powerful.

5 Likes
8 Likes

https://euryale-dreams.tumblr.com/post/179629730630/good-reminder-that-the-mayor-of-pittsburgh-and

This leaves out the fact that Jewish people and allies united in prayer and song were prevented by police and the presence of the president from freely exercising the right to religious freedom and going to pay respect at a synagogue. The free exercise of Jewish religion was prevented by police in America yesterday October 30th 2018. I will never forget that day

5 Likes
11 Likes

A message from 2004.

6 Likes

Please please please please.

If Democrats carry today we could be looking at impeachment proceedings very soon.

That would be an excellent birthday present.

11 Likes

Yes please

9 Likes

I don’t want impeachment. I want annulment. And federal charges.

14 Likes

Note the date, BTW. I’ve been looking ever since to see if anyone has picked up on the idea, and it seems to have gone nowhere. Reich is not a no-name guy…so why hasn’t this gotten more airtime?

I’m hoping – HOPING – it’s because Mueller’s team reached out to him and said “Sssh, don’t give away the ending!”.

8 Likes

I disagree with the article.

Lizards have more integrity than the Republicans in Senate.

6 Likes

Suppose these findings are so compelling that even Trump loyalists desert him, the Republican Party decides it has had enough, and Fox News calls for his impeachment.

Sure. And let’s also suppose that pigs start flying, that someone gets a cold fusion reactor working, that umpires stop deciding marginal calls to the benefit of the Yankees, and that J.J. Abrams makes a movie without an intense buildup to an anticlimactic, facepalmingly stupid “mystery box” revelation.

13 Likes

Is there a gif that combines snickering with a face palm and doleful nodding in agreement?

5 Likes

I would prefer he not be impeached, but investigated out the wazoo, floundering, and unable to make any further progress on the erosion of our democracy. I’m too afraid of Pence, whom the Democrats might cooperate (more) with. :scream:

7 Likes

If we get what I really want, that involves either heads on pikes or time travel.

But at this point, we need to let go of this idea that Pence is somehow more terrible than Trump has been. We have children in cages, a pointless trade war with no winners, an army massing on the Mexican border to meet a few refugees who won’t arrive for another month, denial of the existence of transgender people, literal attacks on journalists, and so on.

Justice demands that Trump is kicked out of the White House, and Trumpism is thoroughly discredited. No matter what. After that, we can fight Pence.

10 Likes

You may be right. I just fear that Pence will continue the exact same policies, without all the twitter and other bullshit that may be turning off independents and moderates.

7 Likes

Exactly. Plus Pence really is a right-wing Christian, as opposed to sometime who just panders to them.

Imagine how much stranger those summits with Merkel and May would have been if Trump had refused to meet with them without his wife present.

6 Likes

Nope, because Pelosi has preemptively ruled out even attempting to impeach.

And there’s also the matter of requiring 2/3rds of the Senate, which just ain’t gonna happen.

8 Likes

Even so, let’s have a trial and air out all these scandals. It’s easier to say false news while congress is hiding evidence.

7 Likes