Our Felonious Ex-President

So I guess the part about the fire being started by faulty power lines is good and buried now.

8 Likes

Rep. Meeks (turning to camera) : “I’ve made a huge mistake”

3 Likes

“President Trump […] is the most accessible President in modern history.” Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha… :rofl:

I guess they’re counting Twitter propaganda posts. I think we’d all be much better off if he wasn’t that “accessible”.

8 Likes

Mother May I?

8 Likes
12 Likes

When you have a toddler in the white house, I guess you have to treat everyone else like children too.

I think the time has come for the press to turn their backs on him. And I mean physically, in T Rump’s presence. Then file out.

4 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

It’s amazing how sloppy the legal work on this trash is. The Trump admin’s argument was more or less that blocking asylum isn’t harmful because they can just come in illegally.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s the same here. I doubt I’ll ever really recover.

7 Likes

It would characterize an “unborn human” as a person under Ohio’s criminal code, meaning abortions could be punishable by life in prison or even the death penalty.

There are no exceptions even in cases of rape, incest, or danger to a woman’s life.

4 Likes

Can’t like.

11 Likes

No exceptions… which brings us back to how 80% of all pregnancies miscarry in the first month (ie before the pregnant person even knows they’re pregnant).

And of course all miscarriages later than that will now need to be investigated… but that will only happen when someone has a grievance.

11 Likes

Yep, join the club.

5 Likes

Wow. This is old school.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t wanna eat the candy coming out of that pinata

4 Likes

I know, I know. It’s just the hubris I can’t understand. The people writing this dreck must have unwaivering faith that there will be a Trump World Without End where they’ll never be accountable for their complicity, slop and overall spineless incompetence.

And with that, I begin drinking at 8:30.

8 Likes