Our Felonious Ex-President

:grin:

Grinning, because while he may have DC in his grip, this is NY. Can’t temper tantrum state charges and lawsuits away.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Fingers crossed they punt.

3 Likes

The mistakes range in scope from the comical to the bizarre, from the obviously accidental to the how-did-they-miss-that. In one case, federal employees have forgotten to divide a crucial figure by four. In another, officials have assumed that raising the cost of cars will lead more people to buy them, a violation of the principle of supply and demand. In a third case, the proposal asserts that freezing fuel-economy standards for new cars will lead the owners of old cars to drive their vehicles less.

7 Likes

What an interestingly evil application of Veblen Goods.

2 Likes

“For having a great family, and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I’ve made a tremendous difference. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

6 Likes

At last! Cheeto-chimp says something I agree with!

6 Likes

SO, that’s not an Onion article?

4 Likes

The Onion was rendered obsolete when Trump became president

7 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Ever since the murder of Khashoggi, Washington Post is holding no punches on Trump. Kudos.

12 Likes
6 Likes

The best thing is, we both know people who are going to have trouble seeing that as tongue-in-cheek.

5 Likes

Fabulous (and dark) satire. One of the comments led me to #haravointi, which means “raking” in Finnish. The Finns are mocking Trump like crazy. I wish this would lead to an international laugh fest that would put the trumpster fire down for good. But I’m not holding my breath.
My fave from the thread:

8 Likes

Santorum living up to his Urban Dictionary definition yet again…

7 Likes

Christ what an asshole or contents thereof.

6 Likes

And CPB fires TEAR GAS at migrant children.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-closes-major-crossing-as-caravan-migrants-mass-at-border-in-mexico/2018/11/25/f94aabe0-f0ea-11e8-99c2-cfca6fcf610c_story.html?utm_term=.289c0d946d6f

Using tear gas (and other chemical agents) as a weapon is prohibited by international treaties. Basically this is a war crime.

What is fucking wrong with this country.

8 Likes

Do you want the list ordered alphabetically, chronologically, or sorted into categories?

12 Likes

Whichever way, it will be a long book.

7 Likes