Our Felonious Ex-President

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/longtime-trump-adviser-roger-stone-indicted-by-special-counsel-in-russia-investigation/2019/01/25/93a4d8fa-2093-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html

Now the chips are falling.

13 Likes

Being able to crawl back into bed and whisper “hey, honey bunny, the FBI arrested Roger Stone” was a pretty good feeling.

13 Likes

That motherfucker deserves a good long prison term.

12 Likes

Made my day.:+1:

7 Likes

I wonder if he’ll get any new tattoos to go with the one of Nixon on his back.

8 Likes

So, what was the point?

(Edit: switched to a better source.)

10 Likes

Well, this will only fund the government for three weeks.

So Trump will either have to give up on the wall, Democrats will have to agree to it, or Shutdown II: The Shuttening will find itself in theatres everywhere on Feb 15.

7 Likes

This is the point

Top headline

4th headline down.

10 Likes

I also love it how the top headline makes it sound like it was Congress’ fault for not giving the Toddler in Chief what he wants.

Is WaPo okay?

7 Likes

He’s a greedy thieving scumbag so he’s right where he wants to be.

5 Likes
14 Likes

I’m reminded of “Jazz” from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

“All part of my plan.”

2 Likes

Despite Fox’s happy coverage, the righties on reddit are really not happy, and they know that Trump caved. And then there’s Ann Coulter

7 Likes

Since the topic’s likely going to keep rearing its head, here’s a thread from someone running the numbers in relation to the wall, complete with cited sources (in a twitter thread!)

It’s always fun when the blustering bullies start turning on each other.

10 Likes

He is going through the most expensive divorce in recorded history, so yeah, he’s probably gonna want even more help hiding his money.

7 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/he-argued-that-gay-marriage-was-unconstitutional-now-trump-wants-him-on-the-federal-bench/2019/01/25/e4cfb1e6-049b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html

The Republicans have been packing the courts for decades. They’re still packing the courts. They brag about electing Trump so he could continue to pack the courts.

But pundits are shocked, shocked by the suggestion that if Democrats win the unelected branches in the near future, they may retaliate in kind and horror of horrors, pack the courts.

Well, if they’re so concerned, I propose an alternative: have the house unilaterally demand fair elections for the senate and presidency, and take over court nominations until then. No more packing that way.

7 Likes

I said yesterday that the conservatives on Reddit were upset with the way Trump caved. It’s unusual for them to be so down on him like they are in this recent thread. It’s schadenfreude posts like this one that keep me delving onto the conservative media outlets.

7 Likes

I’m interested to see what his approval ratings do.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting read.

3 Likes

8 Likes