Our Felonious Ex-President

As a parent, I recognized it immediately as well:

8 Likes

(Stupid dog shits on newspaper, mostly)

“Dat’s a good boy.”

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure this goes here. Everybody’s read this by now, right?

Am I the only one wondering how much weirder our news cycle can get? Between Trump’s floozies and Jeff Bezo’s (rhymes with Rick) Pics, I just want the world back to it’s usual chaos.

10 Likes

Is it cynical to think that that’s the point?

5 Likes

Interesting opinion piece on an agreement to keep the government open.

My favorite comment:

If you are looking for trolling trump, my daughter had a suggestion that deserves consideration.

Everyone should put one piece of Lego in an envelope and send it to Donnie at the White House, so he can build the wall himself without spending our money.

11 Likes

Makes one wonder what Pecker may have said to Lyndsay Graham and Ted Cruz to make them do a 180° on their disdain for Trump.

5 Likes

Yeah, but then one those poor aides will have to explain to Trump how Lego works.

8 Likes

Muahahaha

7 Likes

So do you think a “government entity” provided the blackmail materials…?

3 Likes

My standards are way lower since the Trump presidency.

6 Likes

I have no difficulty believing an NSA worker, deemed “essential”, might dig up texts/convos/web browsing of a super-wealthy person on the if-come opportunity to sell that access in order to keep food on the family table in turbulent times.

4 Likes

I pointed this out on that other site but it went completely ignored: Putin would have persecuted Bezos for tax evasion, but there is no IRS when the government is shutdown.

4 Likes

“She was out of control,” Ms Conway told CNN. “I don’t even know how to explain her to you. She was just, her whole face was terror and anger.”

Maybe she was presenting an alternative assault?

5 Likes

It strains credulity to believe a single word out of that woman’s mouth. She’s marginally more genuine than Huckabee-Sanders.

8 Likes

What was it Niles Crane said? “The sad truth is, wealthy white women just can’t get a fair shake!”

7 Likes

Someone who actually knows how to use Photoshop took a crack at it.

He looks like the most incompetent school principal I ever had. Seriously, the resemblance (and not just in looks) is uncanny.

12 Likes

He looks like a Republican businessman. Which is fascinating, considering the fact that that’s the con he wants us all to believe.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Boss Hogg had a lot more charisma.

8 Likes

Better looking too.

6 Likes