Our Felonious Ex-President

Good for Pelosi:

5 Likes

Hey Twitter, grow a pair. Remove the tweet. It’s incitement to violence.

7 Likes

So the phrase “someone did something” is now anti-American.
Good to know.

Here’s an interesting development:

11 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s the live blog being referred to in that story:

4 Likes

And here is the report:

2 Likes

Running k2opt and the ocrmypdf to try to make it searchable…

3 Likes

This might help…

3 Likes

https://www.justsecurity.org/63665/the-redacted-mueller-report-first-takes-from-the-experts/

Notably, the report extensively challenges the legal basis of the DOJ policy as well as Trump’s (i.e., Barr’s) Article II defense. It also makes an affirmative case for Congress’ authority to investigate obstruction of justice by the president and observes that the president could be exposed to criminal liability once he leaves office, thereby justifying a full investigation and gathering of evidence. In doing so, Mueller makes clear that his findings were intended for independent evaluation by Congress, or by future prosecutors — not by Barr himself.

I’ve just added “Harm to Ongoing Matter” to my list of potential song titles :grin:

4 Likes

8 Likes

It sounds like a Nine Inch Nails album

7 Likes
11 Likes

The rich are the only incompetent thieving scumbags who get this kind of pass.

10 Likes

Little Don Don is suffering from afflueza.

6 Likes

Let’s hope.

6 Likes

He’d rather have a pizza party.

1 Like
12 Likes

from the politico story

“We tried to protect as many people from Miller and his requests as possible,” said the former DHS official. “When he started going lower and calling random career officials, we would have to go and say, ‘If Stephen calls you, elevate it immediately and do not answer.’”

9 Likes
5 Likes