Our Felonious Ex-President

6 Likes

Or they will admire how he was able to game the system…

6 Likes

I hope you’re wrong about the civil war, and am afraid you are not…

6 Likes

Pity that didn’t republish that during the last election… it may not have had “enough” impact, but surely it would have had some.

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

The. Cruelty. Is. The. Point.

7 Likes

This story might as well go here because it’s all about the current stupidity.

Conspiracy theorists pored over the posting, noticing that the first letter of each job he listed spelled out “GVCSF”.

Internet searches revealed this to be an acronym for the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation.

QAnon adherents also rearranged the letters in the hashtag used by Mr Comey - “#FiveJobsIveHad” - to spell “five jihads”.

And that’s just the beginning.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Without googling it, do you know who Alfred E. Newman is?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Why do you ask?

4 Likes

I was just wondering how generational the name actually is.

7 Likes

I’m not sure how generational it is, but Buttigieg doesn’t seem like the kind of person who’s read Mad Magazine.

6 Likes

@dfaris
@LearnedCoward

Not to defend Trump’s latest childish insult, but, Pete, you gotta know who Alfred E. Neuman is. He might be a Rhodes Scholar, but that’s like not knowing who Kermit the Frog is.

9 Likes

I can understand the value of accentuating how ancient Trump is. But it does seem like a universal meme at least in the US.

5 Likes

Count me as the odd one out. I’ve read a few Mad magazines, and have a good memory for the names of fictional characters, but this one sailed over my head.

In my own defense, I did recognize the face when I saw it.

8 Likes

I think that’s probably the issue for Buttigieg too: out of context, he didn’t recognize the name.

3 Likes

To me, that’s like not being able to recognize the name Bart Simpson out of context.

5 Likes

Who? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

“What, me worry?”

6 Likes