Our Felonious Ex-President

This really demonstrates the childish desire of the right to do things solely to piss off the left. I can just see a couple of six year old boys laughing because they flushed Louise’s doll down the toilet.

7 Likes

@LearnedCoward
@kxkvi

I understand there was some controversy regarding Tubman’s personal email server.

10 Likes

The judge granted the injunction to block the use of $1bn (£786m) in Arizona and Texas because it had not been approved by Congress.

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-literally-twice-as-extreme-as-his-predecessors-in-the-past-century-thats-dangerous/2019/05/24/f2eba3a6-7e4a-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html

4 Likes

CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes

I certainly fucking hope not, unless they’re meaning the “scientific community”.

5 Likes

did you mean to post something from 2017?

Are they still pulling this crap two years on?

3 Likes

if only it were just that i’d probably be okay with it.

instead i’m sure there are more than enough people in the administration who are against it on principle. a black abolitionist? a woman? who freed herself? who embarrassed confederate soldiers by freeing others?

there’s probably even some percentage of the country who’d rather feature jefferson davis or robert lee instead. it’s all numbingly predictable.

10 Likes

2 Likes

I can imaging some would argue thusly:

"She was a thief! Plain and simple. She stole other people’s property!

Now, we all know slavery is illegal now, but I’m just sayin’ under the laws at the time she was a criminal. And she knew that. Do we want a criminal on our $20 bills?"

11 Likes

Good points. But I bet there a are a lot of folks out in trumpville who just don’t want anything the libs might want.

8 Likes

“It’s not racist to enforce the law!”

5 Likes

Who don’t want anything any decent person would want.

6 Likes

THAT, there’s no doubt about.

8 Likes

Like this guy?

4 Likes

“We fart in your general direction!”

3 Likes

I’m sure they can find some way of justifying every unfair he did.

3 Likes
7 Likes

“We’re too big to jail.”

6 Likes

I’m sure someone can scrounge up an orange jumpsuit that can fit a 280 pound man.

5 Likes