Our Felonious Ex-President

No, but I think I remember now the point where it escalated: When we were talking about Hendrix, I’d mentioned the time I was at Target and they had some JH shirts out and these two teenage girls looked at 'em, with one saying, “Who’s that guy with the 'fro?” He friend’s reply was, “I dunno, some guy with a 'fro.” Then he started on “kids today!” and I’m all how can you blame an entire generation because of a few idiots, or something like that.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Pelosi handled that so well.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Too bad the twits at twitter can’t bring themselves to delete hate speech from this hateful cheeto.

7 Likes

Literally anyone else would have been banned for the shit he posted this weekend.

They best not scream when they get federally regulated; they’ve brought it on themselves.

10 Likes

Seems like a success to me. Now we are talking about him being a racist - nothing new- instead of him fucking children.

11 Likes

What annoys me is that it seems like they used to. Then again, that was in a world where Trump would never have got elected.

7 Likes
7 Likes

He’s a fucking racist who rapes children.

11 Likes

But it works so well on their base - the same people who buy their household items from Ron Popeil-type hucksters.

6 Likes

And America’s OK with it!

3 Likes

Omg that is so spot on

5 Likes

Not all of America. Corporate, Evangelical, and Patriarchal America are, though. And they have all the power right now.

SIGH.

6 Likes

That painting is so confused, it’s almost accidentally Surrealist.

6 Likes

:+1:

8 Likes

It was the stupidest patriotic image I could find.

6 Likes

An example:

Larry Christopher Bates writes from Bloomington, Indiana, that he has been told to “go back to Africa” so many times and at such an early age that he cannot recall the first occasion.

Mr Bates, who was born in Indiana, calls it “one of the first lines of insult from white nationalists”.

11 Likes

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ilhan-omar-citizen-longer-melania-trump_n_5d2cfd80e4b0a5833c5d8a31

9 Likes

My protections won’t let me open that link, but my first reaction to seeing the title is: and the Omar family came legally, too.

7 Likes