Our Felonious Ex-President

You don’t remember Buddy? He was a chocolate lab. When they left DC, they took Buddy and left Socks (the cat) with Bill’s secretary.

6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

IANAL… but I think that actually rises to the point where it’s actionable slander that Trump can be sued for.

7 Likes

World War III is looking a lot different than the one I anticipated as a child.

I was brought up to expect that the next world war would be a battle between the freedom of capitalism vs. totalitarian communism. But instead, it looks like it will be about a bunch of dicks being dicks to each other.

12 Likes

So, basically, a repeat of WWI?

11 Likes

Rodenberry said it would be an ecology (“eco”) war. This is fitting the bill in uncomfortable ways.

7 Likes

Oxymoron alert!

6 Likes

Kevin McCarthy, the House Republican leader, declared, “We are the party of Lincoln,” as he contended President Trump was not racist for suggesting four Democratic representatives, US citizens who are also women of color, should “go back” to the places they came from.

But it might be telling to remember what Abraham Lincoln thought of a political movement of the 1850’s called the American Party…

Everyone should read this.

6 Likes

A Dollop:

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/173-the-know-nothing-party

There’s a long history of this shit, it’s the same stupid shit this time as before, and before that too.

(so… Uncle Sam had a nephew Sam. I wish libsyn oneboxed so the artwork displayed.)

5 Likes

So, it’s okay when you do it to the previous president, and all the candidates, but not when you’re the target?

Poor snowflake. Maybe you should resign if it’s too much for you.

11 Likes

No, dumbass, we call that starting a war. It’s just a much bigger one than the one just ended.

11 Likes

I don’t even think you can call massacring over 1/4 of a country’s population “a war,” unless you append “crime” to it.

11 Likes

plus “against humanity”

6 Likes

Trump’s response: “People!? I ain’t People! I’m a shimmering, glowing star in the billionaires’ firmament.”

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any other coverage about this, and it’s the Daily Mail, which obviously is like saying it’s in the National Inquirer, but it wouldn’t surprise me if true:

Weirdly, the part that really bugs me is that she refers to Christmas decorations as a “unique tradition”. Say wha?

7 Likes

They’ve done creepily-lit bare sticks painted stark white, and blood-red christmas trees… those are definitely unique.

8 Likes

America’s most goth First Lady is not a native English speaker.

I don’t blame her for using the wrong word sometimes.

2 Likes

Given that July is the official start of hand-crafted gift-making, the Daily Mail can go fuck themselves.

Although it does make me wonder what atrocity Melania has in mind that professionals need this much lead time.

Melania"s stylist, sorry.

6 Likes

She didn’t arrive yesterday. It’s not a seldom-used word. I assume she was hearkening to the right wing lie that in the previous 8 years there was a Muslim in the White House and thus Christmas wasn’t celebrated.

5 Likes