Our Felonious Ex-President

1 Like

Given that the only thing she has done as First Lady is the Christmas decorations and wear a coat that says go fuck yourself, I guess it’s good she is keeping herself occupied with her important business.

11 Likes

I’m a little afraid to ask: what is that from?

3 Likes
7 Likes

Good point. Note taken!

5 Likes

Do they still get ad revenue with protections in place, or viewing from an incognito window? Because that’s how I do it. I make a point of reading at least some of these sites some of the time, so I know what their tactics are.

1 Like

Those are Wookies celebrating Life Day. The greatest holiday in the universe!

5 Likes

Very unique, bigly!

2 Likes

5 Likes

They appear to have missed the addition of the hammer-and-sickle to the shield.

6 Likes

And the cash in the left talon.

5 Likes

No, they caught that:

One Post reader noted a website that sells merchandise featuring what appears to be the same fake seal. In those images, the words on the parody eagle’s banner say “45 es un títere,” which in Spanish translates to “45 is a puppet.” On the official presidential seal, the eagle’s mouth holds a banner with the U.S. motto, “E pluribus unum” — out of many, one. The fake seal on the shop’s merchandise shows the eagle clutching cash in its right talons.

6 Likes

No, of just about every war ever fought, I would think.

2 Likes

Didn’t take long to find someone to fire, apparently.

4 Likes

…But they’re still not seeing the hammer-and-sickle.

2 Likes

Yeah, but no one’s ever said you have good taste. Or if they have, I’m sure they’ve lived to regret it plenty of times.

(Besides, who cares about what wine someone who claims to have never drunk alcohol likes?)

9 Likes
7 Likes

It’s why I can’t trust him. He must be paying someone off for that thing that happened to him in high school.

2 Likes

After a phone call with Boris Johnson on Friday, Mr Trump said the new prime minister would be “great”. He added US-UK trade had previously been “impeded” by Britain’s membership of the EU.

He said a bilateral post-Brexit deal could lead to a “three to four, five times” increase in current trade.

There are no details about how this would be achieved.

This seems entirely trustworthy.

8 Likes

Especially since when people like Trump talk about “trade”, what they mean is “takeover”.

7 Likes