Our Felonious Ex-President

It’s just Trump playing with his Johnson.

10 Likes

Privateering the NHS and allowing American businesses to profiteer off it.

8 Likes

Oh my god what the fuck?

The interview with the ceo is fucking priceless.

Nya ya cya prove nythan.

3 Likes

Where in the election cycle does everyone think the GOP will position the impeachment of Trump? They need Pence in office long enough to have something for the election. So early-to-middle of next summer? Will they benefit from a primary or not?

3 Likes

If the next election is autumn 2020, isn’t it too late for that already?

The one thing that hasn’t happened yet, and I’m sort of surprised it hasn’t, is a nearly-successful assassination attempt. I should be clear: I don’t want it to happen.

But I keep thinking back to the Reagan/Bush years, and the conspiracy theories which claimed Reagan never really got the reins of power back after he got shot, how Bush became president in all but name after that. Even claims that at first the doctors couldn’t find the bullet in Reagan’s lung at first because it wasn’t made from metal, pointing to Bush’s CIA connections.

Trump makes Reagan look like a diplomatic genius. It seems weird that there’s no obvious puppet master (besides Putin I mean). Unless it is Pence, given how rarely he’s in the news.

6 Likes

I believe the claim is that its Ivanka’s husband pulling the strings, though Steven Miller seems to have a big role

8 Likes

“I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder,” Trump said. “But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

There is absolutely nothing in this world that this man will not lie about.

13 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Whups.

8 Likes

DON LEMON IS DUMB STUPID

7 Likes

Of course, in DJT’s world, the only people who exist are himself, John Barron, John Miller, Carolin Gallego, and David Dennison, so it’s not much of a contest.

9 Likes

15 Likes

“Donald Trump is the least racist person in the world” -John Barron, John Miller, Carolin Gallego, and David Dennison

I’m pretty sure he’s not too dumb or stupid to understand the difference between a parenthesis and a brace…

8 Likes
7 Likes

Because that is working so well now…

8 Likes

It probably is, for the specific people it was intended to benefit. That just ain’t you or me.

12 Likes

If all those poor people hate this country so much that they refuse to be rich here, they should just go back where they came from!

9 Likes
9 Likes