Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes
1 Like

Look at the pictures of the Trump and Wallace supporters. Not the “rednecks” of popular narrative, are they? One of the most dangerous creatures in the world is the middle class racist white woman.

12 Likes

What do you do when you are too under-qualified for the Trump administration?

8 Likes

5 Likes

Well that actually takes talent…

Oh, you mean the monkey!

4 Likes
7 Likes

Isn’t it interesting that the people most affected by the influx of immigrants across the Texas border have a tendency to elect Democratic representatives rather than Republican? It’s almost like they know something that Rust Belt and Deep South Trumpians do not.

10 Likes
10 Likes

So I go back to Grosse Pointe Farms, MI?
I can’t afford it, LOL!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grosse_Pointe_Farms,_Michigan

4 Likes

Who is more evolved than anyone working for the current Administration. Try again.

2 Likes
8 Likes

My opinion of McSatan has already hit bottom. I think it’s now going sideways.

7 Likes

Drill, baby, drill!

8 Likes
7 Likes

(Thread. But, to avoid some suspense:)

15 Likes
8 Likes

From what I gather, they’re claiming that they’re “concerned” about “threats”, based on:

• the “MassacreMitch” hashtag
  • video of someone saying people should stab voodoo dolls of McConnell in the heart.
  • someone saying he should have broken his neck when he fell.
4 Likes

Loathe as I am to be on the side of that well fermented lutefisk, it does seem as though publicizing a threat against oneself or one’s team isn’t the same as publicly threatening the same toward someone else. I mean, am I wrong? If someone threatened me, I might want to let a bunch of people know that it happened, for my own safety.

5 Likes

Perhaps, but then you run into the issue (from the service provider’s side) of needing to determine whether the threat was pointed at the poster or not.

And in any case, if there’s a rule that’s being applied equally to all posters, McConnell really can’t legitimately claim that it’s evidence of Twitter being biased.

3 Likes