Our Felonious Ex-President

I imagine God has already blocked Robertson’s account.

6 Likes

He’s a revenant, it being hard to achieve a mandate in Heaven when God has already blocked your account.

4 Likes

This article makes some comparisons between Cheeto Benito and other grandiose folks.

6 Likes

Impeachment is “regicide”…

10 Likes

At least he didn’t say “deicide.”

5 Likes

I don’t think they see the distinction.

These are people who use Romans 13 to equate obedience to government with obedience to God (if they’re the ones being obeyed, anyway).

8 Likes
10 Likes

ummmm

8 Likes

Translation: Kurdistan is not a suitable location for a Trump golf course.

7 Likes
4 Likes

And 2 of Giuliani’s alleged co-conspirators associates have been indicted and arrested.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I just hope they have a very strong case against them and that some “flipping” will be involved.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Jonathan Coulton doing a song for a School House Rock-esque video about the impeachment process? Yes, please.

5 Likes

The acting head of US Homeland Security, Kevin McAleenan, has resigned after six months in the post. In a tweet, President Donald Trump said Mr McAleenan wanted to spend more time with his family.

5 Likes

They should always put this in quotes, as in Mr McAleenan “wanted to spend more time with his family.” I know that he “did a fine job” and that “he will be missed.” My “thoughts and prayers” are with him.

10 Likes

He’s being sent off to the “family farm,” where he can “run around outdoors.”

11 Likes

I hope he can find “peace” there.

9 Likes

very diplomatic

4 Likes