Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes

♫ YOU CAN’T LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE…WATCHOO NEVER HAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! ♫

yes this is a complete sentence sheezus pleezus!

4 Likes

Trump must be asking…

3 Likes
8 Likes

Did you mean to put this in the Halloween thread?

4 Likes

Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign has disavowed a parody video showing the US president massacring media outlets and political rivals.

The video was on display at a conference organised by American Priority, a pro-Trump group. Organisers of the event at a Trump resort in Miami, Florida, said the video was part of a “meme exhibition”.

Mr Trump’s head is superimposed on the body of a man who goes on a killing rampage inside “the Church of Fake News”.

3 Likes

“But based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns this video,” she said.

Great, so he can say that. Also, who’s getting fired for it?

Oh, they’re just trying to brush it off as being not that important, and complaining about not getting praised for a separate panel that supposedly condemned political violence? Big surprise.

4 Likes

If your fans see you as the next Dylan Roof, maybe you should stop and re-evaluate your life and not inspire another Dylan Roof.

3 Likes
10 Likes

It’s been changed:

But the “full text” shows the title, “Being A Christian Leader” Fucking Asshole Who Doesn’t Like The US Constitution.”

12 Likes
4 Likes

These are clearly real American people

3 Likes

“They coup plotters.”
“Agree.”

4 Likes

Former US national security adviser John Bolton was so alarmed about White House efforts to pressure Ukraine, he told an aide to alert a lawyer, US media report.

Mr Bolton also reportedly warned that Mr Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, was “a hand grenade who’s going to blow everyone up”.

What are you when you’re too reckless for John Bolton?

5 Likes

A suicide bomber?

(She typed in all seriousness.)

1 Like

Frankly I’m as shocked as I was when I learned that Jeff Sessions had a crumb of moral fortitude (recusal). That, this, and the corrupt fuckery that put me on the side of the FBI, it’s starting to feel like one of those dreams that gets continually weirder until it collapses under the weight of its own refusal to conform to reality.

5 Likes

Okay, he DOES make the current POTUS sound like Jerry Lewis, and it slays me:

But SERIOUSLY…what…what…WHAT?!!
If Russia set up TCP, then they’re still doing what they’ve been accused of doing every since they quit having an Imperial government: Trying to sow dissent and chaos throughout the the world so they can swoop in and take over. (The Imperial Government, I think, wasn’t capable of thinking any further than the lands that actually adjoined the mother country.)
Then there’s this one:

So HE’S reputedly the major leaker in the White House, information-wise?

I wish I could just be numb from the neck up.

3 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

Hmph…I dunno if his 'rents were married, but he shouldn’t be calling ANYthing a bastard!

(talk about yer miscarriage of justice)

4 Likes