Our Felonious Ex-President

Isn’t contact with the most powerful officials the reason people go to conferences like that? Plus, what’s the likelihood that Trump wouldn’t want to bask in the adulation in a safe space like that?

2 Likes

Asked if he was concerned about the virus getting closer, Trump said: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, I’m not. We’ve done a great job.”

When asked whether his thousand-person campaign rallies would would continue in light of the CPAC case, the president replied: “We’ll have tremendous rallies.”

I think this is a rare time when Trump is being honest. I’m sure he isn’t concerned at all.

I’m also sure he is the kind of person who thinks washing his hands is a sign of weakness.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s the one part that confuses me. He’s always shown that one ‘weakness’ (I don’t consider it a weakness, just human nature): he calls himself a germaphobe. How a self-confessed germaphobe can be so cavalier about this pandemic is breaking my brain a bit.

4 Likes

I’m wild ass guessing that someone told him he got a sooper seekrit treatment that makes him immune, to keep him from some horrendous fuckery, or just to polish their own standing…?

3 Likes

The Resident will always have access to an intensive care bed.

3 Likes

But I’ll still bet he doesn’t wash his hands.

4 Likes

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This gives me hope. Not much, but a little more than none.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Godammit, America!

Full headline is: The Trump Administration Will Move Ahead With Its Plan To Kick People Off Of Food Stamps Despite The Coronavirus Outbreak

7 Likes
1 Like

Evil fuckers

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pity such a good hit piece has to come from outside the US media.

9 Likes

I thought it wasn’t funny before it was cool.

5 Likes

Based upon this administration’s track record with being honest, this seems to imply he does have it.

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes