Our Felonious Ex-President

Oh, and Trump fired the inspector general who would oversee the Corona bailout funds. He’ll be doing all his own oversight.

4 Likes

The best oversight.

2 Likes

The new guy handles EPA as well.
doesn’t fill me with confidence.

6 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

until very recently ive thought bush, jr was the worst of the modern error

even with trump setting up the government to fail and rounding up (people who look like) immigrants, shrub was responsible for so much destruction. ( and for setting up ice. )

i’m more than willing to reconsider now

4 Likes

I’m glad to learn that my fellow americans aren’t as stupid and craven as they were once alleged to be

7 Likes

Well, he’s absolutely correct, antibiotics can’t do anything about this virus. Or any virus, but…

13 Likes
12 Likes

I used to listen to his music back in the day (high school, I think.) Haven’t followed him in ages.

2 Likes

No doubt he will open businesses like the French did in The Battle of Algiers.

4 Likes

Unfuck that guy; I’m not budging.

8 Likes

Didn’t he keep saying that it was up to the states whether to issue the stay-at-home orders in the first place?

10 Likes
9 Likes

Why haven’t they been doing that for the last 4 years?

8 Likes

My exact sentiments:

9 Likes

I realize that journalists have standards, but I also wonder why nobody bursts out laughing when he says some of the shit he says. Past a certain point, behaving like he’s an actual leader is counterproductive.

9 Likes

I’ve often thought that being laughed at is probably his worst nightmare. And why it should be done at every opportunity.

10 Likes

The clothes have no emperor.

7 Likes
5 Likes