Our Felonious Ex-President

2 Likes

Ok cheers.

1 Like

The Army wasn’t too keen on strategic bombing, and the Air Force wasn’t too keen on close air support. So I guess it all worked out for the best :wink:

so, analogously, what are the philosophical differences between the old space command, and the rest of the air force?

3 Likes

Just sounds like New-SAC to me.

1 Like

Fancier uniforms?

2 Likes

The airforce already gets fancy uniforms

Imgur

2 Likes

I’m sure the hydroxychloroquine is just to make him even healthier.

4 Likes

I’m calling this now. You heard it here first. If he’s taking his various quack remedies, he has tested positive for COVID-19 but doesn’t want to admit it.

8 Likes

Maybe his liver or kidneys will give up and we won’t have to worry about his conniptions at all any more. Well past time for that though.

3 Likes

for reference:

4 Likes

Note: this is not from the Onion.

4 Likes

What if he gets a placebo, packaged to look like the hydroxychloroquine, only it’s a microdose of LSD?

2 Likes

I, for one, ain’t surprised. “Number One” is all he is able to comprehend, doesn’t matter what it’s in.

SAD.

3 Likes

We’d never notice the difference.

He can’t count any higher.

1 Like

I think you’re wrong. https://maps.org/news-letters/v09n2/09211fis.html

Oh, sure he can. He knows it’s there, even if he can’t see it.

1 Like

It might go a little something like this…

1 Like

Or this:

How about Mitch McConnell microdosed? Oh, the opening of the doors of perception…MIKE PENCE, too, lol!

1 Like

The order is about “instructing federal agencies to use any and all authority to waive, suspend and eliminate unnecessary regulations that impede economic recovery,” Mr Trump said before signing it with a large black felt pen.

“And we want to leave it that way,” he added.

Yeah, because regulations are really what’s hurting things right now.

3 Likes

In tweets, Mr Trump has appeared to link MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough to the death of an aide two decades ago, a conspiracy theory debunked by police.

“Donald, you’re a sick person,” anchor Mika Brzezinski said on air as she defended her husband.

3 Likes

In abandoning the Open Skies Treaty, the Trump Administration is not just renouncing an arms control agreement that was seen as essential for transparency during the Cold War years, but he is also ditching an agreement that many experts believe still retains huge benefits for the US.

4 Likes