Our Felonious Ex-President

4 Likes

…and our so-called vice-president:

8 Likes

Which is voting fraud.

5 Likes

Yes, I do object to sentencing people to up to 10 years based on people’s ethnicity, political views, or willingness to speak out against your tyranny.

And to the language of announcing that because you’re announcing that. Fuck you, tyrant.

“We are looking at long-term jail sentences for these [V]andals, [an ethnicity] hoodlums, anarchists [political beliefs] and agitators [willingness to speak out]. Some people don’t like that language, but that’s what they are: bad people. They don’t love our country, and they’re not taking down our monuments,” he said. “I will have an executive order very shortly, and all it’s really going to do is reinforce what’s already there but in a more uniform way.”

5 Likes
8 Likes

Dis-bar Bill…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Isn’t the ethics office the first office he’d pack? Or the rump itself, pre-Disbarr?

2 Likes
3 Likes

We can’t get a Supreme Court judge nominated for an entire year before an election, but we can start a case on long-existing legislation less than a month before an election? Mitch, I’m beginning to think you’re not on the up-and-up!

11 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

QAnon has always been about projection.

3 Likes

ANYwhere in the USA and its territories is HELL right now!

You who know me know - or ya should! - how against hating others I am…but I HATE THIS GUY!!!

WIN_20200626_22_42_17_Pro

5 Likes

Fuck Donald Trump. He is a privileged coward, slumlord, extortionist, bigot, and rapist. ALLEGEDLY. His children are uneducated privileged garbage, diverted from the family business of sex trafficking to slumlord functionary, like a Nazi office worker, ALLEGEDLY. Toward the end of improving a multicultural melange of RICH ASSHOLES WHO BROOK NO DISSENT.

It’s not going well. The projection is a bitch in the public eye. And hopefully one day after a long life the Rump will be poured down the drain like so many frat boys before him.

8 Likes

His or someone else’s? I’m hoping he’s going to have a stroke. Really, someone put some LSD in his beverage - same for Pence and Barr. DOSE THE LOT OF THEM AND FILM IT.

4 Likes

I’m always a partisan for retroactive excision of rich assholery. A.k.a. regular legal procedure left to stamp out grand schemes of crime.

3 Likes

What? Russia? But, I thought Trump was all buddy-buddy with them, and has been promoting them for his entire term!

4 Likes
3 Likes