Our Felonious Ex-President

6 Likes

I’ve disabled autoplay in Firefox, but the site overrides user sasfertuy setting to inflict autoplay.

1 Like
3 Likes

Pshaw, everyone knows Trump doesn’t read things.

3 Likes

(I haven’t looked into what the suit is about, but… Trump continuing his tradition of own-goals…)

7 Likes

She says he raped her. He says she’s lying. She’s suing him for defamation. He’s trying to avoid discovery.

8 Likes
6 Likes

This sucks! Now where am I supposed to watch videos of Donald twerking?

4 Likes

If I die and go to hell, maybe you can visit, because I imagine there should be some kind of big screen projector playing that.

5 Likes

When asked whether he would wear one, the president said: “If I were in a tight situation with people I would, absolutely.” He added that people have seen him wearing one before.

Mr Trump said he would have “no problem” with wearing a mask publicly and that he “sort of liked” how he looked with one on, likening himself to the Lone Ranger, a fictional masked hero who with his Native American friend, Tonto, fought outlaws in the American Old West.

4 Likes

“The President has created an environment that dissuades, if not prohibits, the mentioning of any intelligence that isn’t favorable to Russia,” a former senior member of Trump’s national security staff told me.

4 Likes
4 Likes

It would unfairly criticize the road? I’m pretty sure the avenue doesn’t care.

6 Likes

It’s horrible listening to him, but it’s SO much worse reading him.

That’s an awful lot of words to say absolutely nothing of substance and congratulate himself about it.

7 Likes

I guess I’m the opposite. I can read the words OK, but listening to that simpering pseudo-preacher voice he puts on when he’s trying to sound “presidential” grates on my fucking nerves like nothing else.

:100:

9 Likes

The voice grates on me, but I think it’s that I can (for some portion, at least) kind of let the words flow by without trying too hard to parse what’s being said. But when reading it, my brain is forced to come to grips with how none of this makes sense/is believeable/is sane.

6 Likes

The voice just sounds so much like a whining overgrown spoiled toddler that I can’t stand to hear it – I rarely watch Steven Colbert nowadays because of Colbert’s imitations of trump (which are well done but just too terrible to listen to).

8 Likes
7 Likes

donald trump doesn’t realize that you aren’t supposed to empathize with the villains.

2 Likes
9 Likes