Our Felonious Ex-President

Republicans can’t even draw a proper eagle.

7 Likes

Howe first honed his skills as an ad creator working for the anti-Obama Tea Party movement.

Well, he definitely lost some credibility there…

a willingness to get down in the kind of dirt that many Democratic ads won’t touch

On one hand, that might be necessary. On the other, that’s all kinds of skeevy. I’m torn.

6 Likes

It has no higher meaning than the GOP finally tearing itself apart. In a year it’ll be rich people generally. Tearing each other apart, using us.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Trevor Noah makes him sound like Jerry Lewis, which I find to be HILARIOUS. Seth Meyers does the best impression of him. Stephen’s impression just sounds like Stephen Colbert speaking kind of weirdly.

2 Likes

In a speech at the South Dakota landmark, he said it would “stand forever as an eternal tribute to our forefathers and to our freedom”.

“This monument will never be desecrated, these heroes will never be defaced,” he told a cheering crowd.

7 Likes

US President Donald Trump has ordered the creation of a “National Garden of American Heroes” to defend what he calls “our great national story” against those who vandalise statues.

His executive order gives a new task force 60 days to present plans, including a location, for the garden.

He insists the new statues must be lifelike, “not abstract or modernist”.

6 Likes

Yeah, like these:

And of course:

9 Likes

Looks like Robert Crumb’s version of Ms. Ball.

4 Likes

Who is the last one supposed to be?

1 Like

good place for a sitin?

1 Like

Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo

I wish I’d noticed this picture first.

4 Likes

US President Donald Trump has used a 4 July address to tout the country’s “progress” against Covid-19, despite a nationwide spike in cases.

The president also berated protesters who toppled monuments of US leaders at recent anti-racism protests.

“Their goal is demolition,” he declared.

Yup. Demolition. Can’t argue with you there.

8 Likes

Your move, trump

Arwen If You Want Him Come And Claim Him GIF from Arwen GIFs

hm, not sure what went wrong with my gif embed.

5 Likes

Oh, god, like this election season hasn’t been enough of a shit show already.

7 Likes

Trying to ignore this news because I can’t even

5 Likes
5 Likes

This is such BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

5 Likes

And, there’s always a tweet…

8 Likes

“The rules don’t apply to rich scumbags like me”.

3 Likes