Our Felonious Ex-President

More:

None of it too shocking anymore.

4 Likes

All of that has been obvious his whole life. Useless, incompetent, rich, and malicious.

3 Likes

Legitimate concerns about TikTok’s user data policies aside… do these people really want to set every TikTok user against them?

I’d think this was just for show in order to try to force TikTok to make changes… but then I remember that this is Trump, and it’s entirely possible he’s just personally pissed off at what happened with the Tulsa rally and wants to lash out.

4 Likes

Maybe this accounts for his relative silence on the topic of Facebook. He’s making new friends. Anyone paying attention already knows what kind of person Zuckerberg is.

1 Like
4 Likes

This focuses on deSantis, rather than Trump, but yeah:

2 Likes

…administration, is because children need the lunches in schools.

Schools should not follow the Center for Disease Control guidelines because some students depend on those lunches and can’t bring food from home, she told the press.

The problem with the claim from the White House, however, is that those are the very programs they tried to cut from the budget.

McEnany explained that Trump wants to “support schools” with more funding, but he won’t implement that unless he gets a second term.

Yeah, or we can get rid of him and get someone else, thanks. Especially when Trump never said that, and it seems to be just something she’s pulling out of her ass to try to make the dumpster fire look better.

8 Likes
5 Likes

The night before last I dreamt the current POTUS wanted me. I don’t mean for a crime, either.

I escaped, however, without seeing or experiencing anything icky, so YAY for my sub- and unconscious minds!

5 Likes

There was more to it…I woke up with an ex-boyfriend (he kept changing to different ex-bfs, but was basically harmless and supportive) to see through the green netting that was the enclosure we were partitioned into half a dozen black panthers, playing like cats do. It was like I was in a “house” and they were on the “driveway” in a separate part of the enclosure. After that…I remember being in a hotel room, a very nice one (not one of his) and somehow getting out with the help of the guy who was my bf at the time…or did I speed out the door when he (the current POTUS) was called out of the room. I don’t know.

And he was dressed in his long coat and suit. So no worries there. It was more the idea of being…eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I also don’t remember feeling more than a second’s surprise at waking up not far from animals that could easily disembowel me.

2 Likes
4 Likes

7 - 2 ruling against Trump. And he’s already having a Trump Twitter Tantrum about it.

[Edit] He also seems to be so focused on this that he hasn’t had time to have a separate tantrum about the fact that they’re currently (as I type) doing the painting of “Black Lives Matter” on the road in front of Trump Tower.

7 Likes

I believe that this must be 85% of the job description.

3 Likes

In a separate decision, the court ruled that Congress could not, at least for now, see many of the same records. The vote in both cases was 7 to 2. Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. wrote both majority opinions.

3 Likes

So Trump gonna try to get his money back on Kavanaugh and Gorsuch?

4 Likes

The “at least for now” part is significant… the congressional subpoena wasn’t entirely ruled against, just kicked back to a lower court on the basis of needing a more detailed reason for the need for the records and a consideration of the balance of powers between the branches.

On the tantrum Trump threw over it, I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone point out to him that it wouldn’t be a problem if he had kept his repeated promise to release his tax returns, or had released them when he should have in the first place.

Ok, it wouldn’t have been a problem for anyone except Trump, anyways. With the way he’s been fighting even the very limited releases which wouldn’t even get seen by the public, it’s entirely possible it would have been a problem for him either way. But, really, that’s the point

7 Likes
6 Likes

If Trump could read he’d be really angry.

9 Likes

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I hadn’t realized this little bit of additional shade was part of the painting:

11 Likes