Our Felonious Ex-President

Fuck yeah!

3 Likes
2 Likes

The horns are a nice touch.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Neff’s abrupt departure came after CNN, via an anonymous tipster, discovered years of posts by Neff on the message board AutoAdmit, in which the former Fox writer posted numerous bigoted and derogatory comments about women, Black, Asian, and LGBTQ people. Some of the racist posts authored by Neff came from as recently as two weeks ago.

I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

7 Likes
9 Likes

So, the GOP wants to sacrifice the very-young and the elderly to COVID-19; is this some ritual, they think it’s gonna make it go away or somethin’?

1 Like

I thought, um, HUMAN LIFE WAS S’POSED TO BE SACRED TO THESE NINNIES?!

But where did she say that using that exact number? I’m not finding it, just the Twitter post.

3 Likes
1 Like

These kids are already born, and they’re probably* undesirables anyways…

* Since a majority of the U.S. falls under the designation of “undesirable” to these creeps, the probability ends up being pretty high no matter how you slice it…

8 Likes

The children of millionaires and billionaires will have live-in tutors that were quarantined in another wing of the mansion for a couple of weeks before classes start. It’s only the peasant kids that will die.

8 Likes

A while ago, I was trying to figure out whether Goya Basmati rice was a thing-- it was the early days of the epidemic and it’s always nice to figure out whether the bag left behind is worth buying. So I read this article:

The fact that Goya has warehouses at all is unusual. Many big food companies just ship their products directly to ones belonging to grocery chains, like Safeway, which load their own trucks from there. Goya has always done direct store delivery (or “DSD” in industry jargon), because, as the owners see it, every store has a different audience. The sales staff researches local immigrant groups with the help of a business intelligence tool called Geoscape, as well as more enterprising techniques, like hanging out at the local money transfer franchise to see where people are sending checks home to. That way, Goya they know how to stock exactly what Cubans or Salvadorans or Peruvians are looking for, which creates brand loyalty.

“To us, it’s important to make the connection through a product that maybe we’re not going to sell truckloads of, but we’re going to have the product on the shelf so when a consumer goes in they say, ‘Wow, I can relate to Goya because it’s authentic, this product makes me feel like I’m at home,’” says Peter Unanue, the chief executive’s younger brother and an executive vice president in charge of distribution.

The article is from 2013, and maybe a little bit is marketing bullshit, but it makes me wonder why a company that depends on selling to immigrant communities would praise Trump and attract a boycott.

4 Likes

I have found this Reddit post which credits the number to Birx:

2 Likes

Video here:

I didn’t find the .02 figure.

1 Like

So who’s gonna do all the work? Gosh, these folks can’t even figure out their own version of “The Final Solution”.

Thanks.

1 Like

Because he doesn’t want to incur the wrath of the current POTUS and his immediate minions, I would think.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having trouble finding it too. Sorry for possibly passing on misinformation.

The closest I’ve found so far is from today :

“We know that children get the virus at a far lower rate than any other part of the population,” she said. “There is nothing in the data that would suggest that kids being back in school is dangerous to them."

Which I’m not sure is true. We know that children have a lower incidence of serious symptoms, but extrapolating that into information about how likely children are to contract the virus seems like it would be quite risky. And I’m not sure how she can look at the percentages that have been seen of deaths and of serious symptoms and say there’s nothing dangerous suggested.

[Edit] On symptoms, from the CDC “Clinical Course and Complications in Children”:

• Moderate (pneumonia with symptoms or subclinical disease with abnormal chest imaging): 39%
  • Severe (dyspnea, central cyanosis, hypoxia): 5%
  • Critical (acute respiratory distress syndrome [ARDS], respiratory failure, shock, or multi-organ dysfunction): 0.6%
5 Likes

Just because they ain’t dyin’ now, doesn’t mean they aren’t going to die in the future.

1 Like

The second episode of “All in the Family” - entitled, “Writing the President”. This shouldn’t be still relevant today - SIGH - but it is.

2 Likes