Our Felonious Ex-President

But…him lying is NOT SHOCKING!

2 Likes

What makes makes you think the human race will still be in existence?

Ohhh, I don’t think so. He’s left behind far too much evidence with his rolling back environmental regulations.

2 Likes

And now Donny is onboard.

The president said: "I just heard it today that she doesn’t meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer.

"I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice-president.

“But that’s a very serious, you’re saying that, they’re saying that she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country.”

The reporter replied there was no question that Ms Harris was born in the US, simply that her parents might not have been legal permanent residents at that time.

2 Likes

It really makes me mad that this could go equally in this thread or in the Voter Suppression one.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Evidence or not, it’s still incredibly hard to believe anyone could possibly be that stupid. I could totally understand future generations deciding that wasn’t even possible. Like how would someone with that mentality even know when to breathe? Did he wear diapers? Was there an executive nanny to handle him?

I don’t know though, we’re already past the point of most of the dystopian cyberpunk fiction I read when I was younger. Those authors never predicted it getting this bad.

6 Likes

A few bits of possibly good news about mail-in voting…

5 Likes

Didja ever read “The Stand” by Stephen King? We certainly haven’t gotten that far.

2 Likes
8 Likes

But… I thought the new guy was saying everything was fine and there wouldn’t be any problems with delays!

7 Likes

Right, he won’t have any problem at all, with the delays that are inevitable. He’ll be damn proud of the work he’s done to undermine democracy. Only fools would have a problem with any of that.

Well, fools, sages, and people who care at all about democracy. That leaves out that asshole.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t want to click “like” on that… some scary shit in there :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t even want to look at it.

1 Like

the call is coming from inside your house.

er, I mean

Likelihood: As Marsden and Schwartztol write, “Unfortunately, extremely plausible.” The truth is, this final scenario has already begun.

3 Likes

Ah yes, the heartwarming tale of a grand cross-country road trip, making new friends along the way, helping each other out, and unexpectedly finding religion and comfort. I loved that book! I should definitely reread it, but I have to get through the Dark Tower series first (stalled out on it during the decade+ between book 3 and 5 and only recently restarted from the beginning).

2 Likes

I couldn’t get into the DT series.

After 98 percent of the world’s population dies, you forgot that part. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be any other reason for those folk to meet each other.

8 Likes

Multiple sources within the postal service told Motherboard they have personally witnessed the machines, which cost millions of dollars, being destroyed or thrown in the dumpster. USPS did not respond to a request for comment.

7 Likes

This is appalling.

2 Likes