Our Felonious Ex-President

I wish people used $1 coins more. I liked the Susan B Anthony ones, and I like the more recent ones. Almost never get them as change, so I asked for a couple rolls at the bank. They looked at me like they were evaluating my sanity, had me fill out a form, and then had to go get them out of the vault. :confused:

Worth it. I hide a couple whenever my grandson comes to visit and he gets to hunt for hidden pirate treasure. Keeps him occupied for a bit so we can take a break and he gets so excited when he finds them. That’s a trick I learned from my grandma; it’s what she did when I was little and she needed a break. I think the gold appearance of the new $1 coins (or silvery for Susan B Anthonys) really adds something, even though I never had a problem pretending pennies were gold treasure when I was little.

8 Likes

The president has long derided claims that his election victory was influenced by Russia, at times questioning findings from his own agencies.

In response to a question about the report, Mr Trump told reporters: “I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t read it.”

He added: “It’s all a hoax.”

White House spokesman Judd Deere, however, said the report was further confirmation that “that there was absolutely no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia”.

3 Likes
3 Likes

My parents owned a fast-food restaurant during my childhood. We didn’t do deliveries, but I remember a single occasion where my father and I delivered food to and older, reclusive woman. She gave us a tip of $1 coins.
They were a couple of these from 1922: or 1923:

I still have mine.

To bring it slightly back on topic. There may come a day in the future where our so-called president appears on official currency. What a world.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Do you think Trump ordered Barr to do this?

5 Likes

Today I got a letter from my doctor’s office that was dated 6/15/20, and the envelope was postmarked 7/17/20.

8 Likes
4 Likes

When asked whether the processing hub showed signs of disarray, such as backed-up mail, Castro said it was not a busy time of day and the operation “looked orderly.” But Carlos Barrios, clerk craft director at the plant, later said mail handlers were directed to remove large piles of mail before Castro’s visit in an effort to deceive the congressman.

“This mail has been sitting there for weeks and weeks out,” Barrios said. “So rather than show Castro when he comes in and he sees the cluster there, it’s best to not even have it there. So they moved it and they transported the majority of that to the north dock, where they were put on a trailer so they can be sent to Austin.”

Barrios added, “They played (Castro) for a fool.”

4 Likes
4 Likes

We finally got a grip on one of his socks.

2 Likes

8 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes
6 Likes

I guess she’s another anti-American, communist never-Trumper.

2 Likes

Kellyanne Comway’s daughter has been active on Tik Tok. She still is saying she wants to be emancipated (she is 15) and that she has suffered years of abuse.

5 Likes