Our Felonious Ex-President

negative seventeen billion dollars.

5 Likes
2 Likes

WELLL, A-HURRR-DURRR!

been saying this for yeah-ears.

1 Like

Pretty sure that the people who are surprised are in the minority.

4 Likes
1 Like
15 Likes

Oh gawd…it’s so funny…for someone to put up a “Trump Pence 2020” lawn sign AFTER last night’s debate! I mean, that just super-emphasizes the idiocy and ignorance of the people who put it up…who live two houses up the street from me and have money and lots of STUFF.

3 Likes

The Guardian described it as a “national humiliation”.

“The rest of the world - and future historians - will presumably look at it and weep,” the paper wrote, adding that Mr Biden was the only man who looked “remotely presidential” on the stage and saying that if Mr Trump was re-elected in November, “this dark, horrifying, unwatchable fever dream will surely be the first line of America’s obituary.”

6 Likes

I dunno who wrote his intro, but somewhere I think H. P. Lovecraft is pleased.

4 Likes

I don’t believe any of those rich, white, male creatures are against white supremacy.

7 Likes

Yeah, but in Rump’s colorectabellum any volunteering on social media or unpaid attendeeship at a rally or LARP session means yer a loozah, and I think he is in full rejection/firing mode.

4 Likes

That is hilarious!

3 Likes

I do the words. Sometimes.

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh, who had described Tuesday’s night’s chaotic scenes as a “free exchange of ideas”, criticised the plans.

“They are only doing this because their guy got pummelled last night,” he said.

“President Trump was the dominant force and now Joe Biden is trying to work the refs. They shouldn’t be moving the goalposts and changing the rules in the middle of the game.”

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention this: The house next door to my ex-best-friend’s house had a sign put on the house that expressed support for the current POTUS; this year, they’ve turned it upside-down (like a flag declaring mutiny), and in the upper-left corner of the sign they stuck three "6"s like those used for address signs. Best renouncement of him I’ve seen so far!

10 Likes

I have a lot of respect for that: they’re acknowledging their prior action rather than hiding it, and showing that they have truly learned how to do better.

6 Likes