Our Felonious Ex-President

I look forward to the corticosteroids wearing off, then we’ll see how “symptom free” he is.

Or maybe he’ll just be on them for the rest of his life along with the glaucoma, high blood pressure, mood swings, memory loss, delirium, and weight gain. Of course, it’s anyone’s guess whether “the rest of his life” is a couple of days, a month, or a few more years…

10 Likes

Osteoporosis is another one.

5 Likes

So the whole big-bag-of-shit thing is going to be literal

3 Likes

This goes here on account of it likely being a stochastic terrorism result from “Liberate Minnesota. Michigan.” (edited to correct error). Remember who tweeted that?

9 Likes

See, I don’t watch the news, so even though I live in MI…I’m aware of the woman and boy that were found murdered in a basement about seven miles from me, since I read the local weekly rag. Oh yeah, and the 24 year old kid in this story, which is about three or four miles from me:

I am so not surprised, though. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Surprisetober keeps on going:

6 Likes

Annnd…another lawn on my street has a sign on it celebrating the current POTUS/VPOTUS. And the owner is female, who to my knowledge is single.

What is going on with folks who have not put up signs on their lawn in the past supporting anyone and anything? The only folks who actively had signs up for the current POTUS were the ones on the corner. I think it’s a desperate need to look “strong”. Or something like that.

3 Likes

She loves her a grifting bigot rapist, I’d keep that under my hat too.

4 Likes

Yeah, but why NOW? And I saw two ladies going in without masks this morning (I’m the crazy cat lady/nosy person on my block, lol).

3 Likes

Last maggot hurrah? There’s going to be a lot of that.

3 Likes

This is now my go-to video for folks like that (along with Pete from “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”, which I’m including as a bonus):

2 Likes

ASSHOLES. Commerce Twp. is full of them.

4 Likes

Am I the only person who thought that Bob Dole was either: a) smart enough to keep his mouth shut; or, b) dead?

I never would’ve guessed he’d be supporter of the current POTUS.

5 Likes

I thought he was dead too.

He was a featured celebrity at the 2016 convention.

1 Like

A lot has changed since then, though.

1 Like