Our Felonious Ex-President

I like the tagline.
“Don’t just wait for the outcome. Create the outcome”

2 Likes
4 Likes

How are is he getting away with this? Well, at least he doesn’t bellow.

3 Likes

Andddd…news from my 'hood:

1. Folks up and across the street have removed their campaign sign for the current POTUS/VPOTUS, but have left their sign for Charles Langworthy (R-MI) for Congress. And I think the folks on my side of the street and two houses north have taken theirs down as well, but I’m not sure.

2. The house that had the inverted POTUS/VPOTUS campaign sign on their curb lawn on E. 10 Mile Rd. took the 3 "6"s off of the upper left-hand corner, and they also put up a Biden/Harris sign.

More news as it occurs and when I eventually report it, lol.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Do they just wake up every day and think, “I can I be a more horrible person?”

5 Likes

Boy, I hope that’s the end of it. Who could have guessed four years ago that basic shielding precautions for a VP who has potentially been in close contact with pandemic-infected staffers would be something that would end up being used to try to score points in the next debates?

6 Likes

Why do you think Putin has been living like Howard Hughes? Seriously, that guy watched too many Bond movies and took all the wrong notes from Goldfinger.

6 Likes

How do you know he’s not been watching “Ice Station Zebra”?

2 Likes

Also:

“Stephen Miller should be happy to have COVID, because it means he’ll have more white blood cells.”

11 Likes

Item 1 was wrong; I think they just placed it in a different area. Or maybe they did take it down, then went and has some of the wrong Kool-Aid, and put it back out…as for the folks on my side of the street, it’s closer to their driveway than the center of their front lawn. We’ve had heavy winds since early this morning, so who knows what happened?

2 Likes
12 Likes

6 Likes

Oh Touche!

3 Likes

Truly this man is the son of god.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed (it’s how they finally were able to send Al Capone to prison, after all):

8 Likes

The report from Dr Conley said: “His physical exam and vital signs, including oxygen saturation and respiratory rate, all remain stable and in normal range.”

From the same source who entirely confused everyone on the timeline of the start of symptoms, and tried to indicate Trump hadn’t needed any oxygen at all.

It added: “The president’s labs demonstrated detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2-IgG antibodies on Monday October 5th.”

8 Likes

…seriously? Those were the dividers that were such a sticking point? And no protection for the moderator?

8 Likes

President Trump on Wednesday boasted of his improved health in a video posted to Twitter, calling his coronavirus diagnosis “a blessing from God.”

“I went in, I wasn’t feeling so hot, and within a very short period of time, they gave me Regeneron. It’s called Regeneron. And other things, too, but I think this was the key. But they gave me Regeneron. And it was, like, unbelievable. I felt good immediately,” Trump said in the nearly five -minute video. The antibody-based drug Trump was referencing, REGN-COV2, is made by the biotech company Regeneron.

“They call them therapeutic, but to me, it wasn’t therapeutic. It just made me better. OK? I call that a cure,” Trump said.

“I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug. I said ‘Let me take it’ — it was my suggestion, I said ‘Let me take it.’ And it was incredible the way it worked. Incredible,” Trump said in the Wednesday Twitter video, vowing that the drug would be free and that he would make China “pay a big price” for the virus having made its way to U.S. shores.

A Republican promising free healthcare?

4 Likes

Right after Mexico pays for that free wall, right?

7 Likes