Our Felonious Ex-President

What utter bullshit.

2 Likes

WHY DIDN’T I SEE THIS BACK IN JUNE? Thank goodness it’s still relevant!

And Ms. Fradon, who had to draw under a male pseudonym much of the time, has outlived all the Silver Age greats.

6 Likes

“Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!” Trump wrote.

Don’t fear the reaper.

4 Likes

He says, as if he had anything to do with it.

The statement’s also a heck of a kick in the teeth to anyone who’s lost loved ones or has been spending months dealing with the aftermath of Covid.

7 Likes

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2 Likes

10 Likes

More than Roe v Wade is on the line.

Writing for himself and Alito, Thomas said that the court’s decision “enables courts and governments to brand religious adherents who believe that marriage is between one man and one woman as bigots, making their religious liberty concerns that much easier to dismiss.”

Nevertheless, they said, the case “provides a stark reminder” of the consequences of the same-sex marriage decision. By choosing to endorse “a novel constitutional right over the religious liberty interests explicitly protected in the First Amendment, and by doing so undemocratically, the court has created a problem that only it can fix,” they said. “Until then, Obergefell will continue to have ruinous consequences for religious liberty.”

3 Likes

7 Likes

I think trump is familiar with the adage “one law for me, and another for thee.” After he’s taken the drug, he might well decide to restrict its distribution to the hoi polloi

5 Likes

“Immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans,” he tweeted one day after leaving hospital.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Why? Does he plan on reaching across and touching her or something?

4 Likes

(give it at least 15-20 seconds)

7 Likes

It appears to me he’s holding a stimulus package hostage…I mean, am I correct? Because wouldn’t that be extremely…um…well…stupid?

Are we all being tested like Job, only with evil combined with intellectless incompetence?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, Trumpelstilskin is shooting himself in the foot. Again. It’s not as if Biden would refuse to pass a stimulus package…

Although as someone pointed out, maybe McConnell would block it out of spite, if the Democrats don’t take the Senate.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

That is exactly what he would do. Trump taking the heat gives McConnell some cover. He’s nearing lost-cause status.

And once Biden’s elected he would, if Biden’s the type of tool I think he is, happily use McConnell for cover as he stomps on the left. We’ll burn that bridge when we get there.

4 Likes

This is the sort of thing that will help the landslide. It’s not going to convince you or me, but it has all the right buzzwords to give permission to ‘lifelong Republicans’ who are anti-choice that Trump is not the candidate for them:

6 Likes